QPR related book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

got your book today , i was on michaels CH IN 1990 ... is your mate lori king ?
    i was on James wing. there was another rangers lad from the bush opposite me.. paul. im not sure who lori king is tbh
    beatmydemons.com

Comment

Originally posted by rangersmonkeyboy View Post
      Just bought book and looks like a great read. There should be more books like this covering qpr
      hope you enjoy it fella
      beatmydemons.com

Comment

Originally posted by SeamansGloves View Post

i was on James wing. there was another rangers lad from the bush opposite me.. paul. im not sure who lori king is tbh
        I just know a Lori from mortlake his surname is king unusual name. Brought back some memories stopping at hmp Kingston , chained up crossing the water.... World cup 90 was on when I was their we were only allowed to watch the ,1st half of games..

Comment

Bus you look pretty angry in your avatar
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

That's not me

Comment

I just know a Lori from mortlake his surname is king unusual name. Brought back some memories stopping at hmp Kingston , chained up crossing the water.... World cup 90 was on when I was their we were only allowed to watch the ,1st half of games..
              That must be the same Lori I knew, there can't be two Lori's from Mortlake can there lol
              beatmydemons.com

Comment

That must be the same Lori I knew, there can't be two Lori's from Mortlake can there lol
                Got brothers called Cody and Levi?

Comment

Got brothers called Cody and Levi?
                  that i am not sure about, i only knew him a little while.
                  beatmydemons.com

Comment

hope you enjoy it fella
                    yes very good read so far. do you still go to qpr now

Comment

Originally posted by rangersmonkeyboy View Post

yes very good read so far. do you still go to qpr now
                      not so much these days. I got to the Luton game earlier this season.
                      beatmydemons.com

Comment

got your book Friday, just finishing off roger daltreys and your next.
                        fair play to getting your life back on track fellow and now enjoying it now by the looks of things.
                        was down the askew for the luton game, good all round day.....take care.

Comment

Nearly finished it , great read , you’ve been through a lot , brings back plenty of memories of qpr in 80s , I know a few of the lads you mention in book . Have you ever thought of doing a book purely on qpr ( c mob ) stories down the years , I know there are plenty to tell .

Comment

what a great read are there any other qpr fans books out there

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                              got your book Friday, just finishing off roger daltreys and your next.
                              fair play to getting your life back on track fellow and now enjoying it now by the looks of things.
                              was down the askew for the luton game, good all round day.....take care.
                              Thanks and I hope you enjoy it.
                              beatmydemons.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                                Nearly finished it , great read , you’ve been through a lot , brings back plenty of memories of qpr in 80s , I know a few of the lads you mention in book . Have you ever thought of doing a book purely on qpr ( c mob ) stories down the years , I know there are plenty to tell .
                                Thanks stainrod... i would consider writing a book on the c-mob. maybe get a load of the lads to each tell one story and i could put it all together and add a few bits of my own.
                                do you have any memoirs? pm me
                                beatmydemons.com

Comment

Working...
                                X