X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

105 bus from Southall Station takes you outside of the place

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
      not great tbh. You can check for yourself on Google. ...address is Crane Lodge Rd, Hounslow TW5 https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/..._BIwE3oECA4QCA
      the site is HUGE....
      1.5m walk (30mins) from Hounslow West Tube Station.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

1.5m walk (30mins) from Hounslow West Tube Station.
        That’s some schlep though bud....

Comment

I can hear it now..."There's only one team in Hounslow"

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            It will be interesting to see the state of Warren Farm in a few years. I believe they are going to live to regret their opposition.
            It will become more of a dump. Glad we can now move on.

Fantastic news for our club.

Comment

If you look on Google Maps Brentford's training ground not to far away and 5 times the size of our new one.

We can't be dealing with that!

I'm kidding... It's fantastic news and will help attract new players and improve the club.

Comment

Bees have 4 full size pitches at their training ground plus a bit more for facilities. A football pitch is 2 acres.

We have 27 acres

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Definitely think this will eventually include a new football stadium. 27 acres is huge, considering loftus road sits on 4.5 acres plenty of spare room for a decent size stadium as a brucey bonus!
                  Transport links are rubbish nearest tube Hounslow West and overland train Hayes station.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    I wonder whether they'll to put a new stadium on the site too? It's a 27 acre site.
                    If H&F council dont give the go ahead for the LC stadium I think it is s very realistc possibility that a new stadium will be built on that site.

Although it will be difficult to get to via public transport. Some fans will have long journeys via tube and bus to get to games, but it would be worth it if the team is doing well.

Comment

Working...
                    X