New training ground is a yes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New training ground is a yes.

Exchanged contracts today. Good news at last.

Great news , a big step forward and shows the board are still fully committed to the future of the club .

Comment

I wonder whether they'll to put a new stadium on the site too? It's a 27 acre site.

Comment

Thank goodness. Warren Farm can now P**s off.

Comment

Definitely think this will eventually include a new football stadium. 27 acres is huge, considering loftus road sits on 4.5 acres plenty of spare room for a decent size stadium as a brucey bonus!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It will be interesting to see the state of Warren Farm in a few years. I believe they are going to live to regret their opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Definitely think this will eventually include a new football stadium. 27 acres is huge, considering loftus road sits on 4.5 acres plenty of spare room for a decent size stadium as a brucey bonus!
              How are transport links to that site? How far from the nearest tube or train station?

Comment

It’s a good bargaining tool against Hammersmith council , either help to keep us in the borough or we have enough land to build elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  It’s a good bargaining tool against Hammersmith council , either help to keep us in the borough or we have enough land to build elsewhere.
                  Is the development of the LC stadium still a current option? Is that the only site we are focussed on?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Is the development of the LC stadium still a current option? Is that the only site we are focussed on?
                    I haven’t heard anywhere else mentioned , so I reckon it’s there or nowhere if we want to stay in the borough.

Comment

I have been there it's a massive place. 2 stadiums can fit in that !

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

How are transport links to that site? How far from the nearest tube or train station?
                        not great tbh. You can check for yourself on Google. ...address is Crane Lodge Rd, Hounslow TW5 https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/..._BIwE3oECA4QCA
                        the site is HUGE....

Comment

Looks like we arent the Championship club that was implicated that may possibly go into administration.

Comment

Big credit to the owners!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              not great tbh. You can check for yourself on Google. ...address is Crane Lodge Rd, Hounslow TW5 https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/..._BIwE3oECA4QCA
                              the site is HUGE....
                              Looks like a Railway line runs close with no station,.

Underground to Heathrow looks a long trek

Comment

Working...
                              X