Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotland's new season to start 1st August.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland's new season to start 1st August.

I assume with no fans. If and when we start our new season, will anyone renew season ticket if you can't go? Deadline for early bird prices is july 31st at moment.

Me, I'm a fool I'll renew regardless

Comment

There'll be fans or the Govt will have to bail out the nationsl game which will be a politically very sensitive. They've just bailed out the arts and theatres so football will be next. Get your masks ready!

Comment

I wonder if the Millwall firm from the 70s ( f troop ) with the surgical masks are planning a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          I wonder if the Millwall firm from the 70s ( f troop ) with the surgical masks are planning a comeback.
          I believe they have still have the surgical equipment, scalpels, drills and saws.
          But obviously in this day and age PPE is essential, otherwise these consummate professionals can't be expected to work under dangerous conditions!!

Comment

Yep don’t forget hand sanitizer before you smack someone in the gob .

Comment

Or after

Comment

Comment

Admittedly I have a weak bladder but toilets are the key issue. Until all the khazis are up and running normally I cannot go about my normal life - I can't commit to 2hrs in a football ground unless I have unfettered access to the gents (that sounds dodgy but you know what I mean!).

Comment

Working...
                  X