No announcement yet.

How did Oteh play today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember that Les went out to Turkey as a young striker and came back a different player. It may still be worth giving Oteh a new 3 year contract and sending out on loan and see what player he becomes by 23/24 yrs old. It wouldnt cost much to give him a new contract and I'm sure 50% would get covered by loan fees. It might cost us £1k a week on that type of deal which is small change if he develops to the player we'd like him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Anyone remember Tesi Balogun who played for us. About 1956..
      Maybe in a previous life-

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Remember that Les went out to Turkey as a young striker and came back a different player. It may still be worth giving Oteh a new 3 year contract and sending out on loan and see what player he becomes by 23/24 yrs old. It wouldnt cost much to give him a new contract and I'm sure 50% would get covered by loan fees. It might cost us £1k a week on that type of deal which is small change if he develops to the player we'd like him to be.
        We can't compare the boys chances to that of Sir Les. Many on here have questioned him in his current role. However as a footballer yes he started slowly but he came back from turkey as a complete specimen. A complete athlete who had pace and power, yet could spring and out jump 6ft 4 inch defenders. Sir Les was the greatest football player I have seen and was unique. Poor old oteh should never even be considered in the same sentence. I'm just delighted to of been a QPR season ticket holder during Sir Les career.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Anyone remember Tesi Balogun who played for us. About 1956..
          Tesi Balogun 1956.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X