• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 players sign new deals

Including Hamalainen, Bettache and Gubbins

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-contract-news

Les Out

Hopefully there’s a few stars of the future in that group .

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Les Out
      Agreed
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Agreed
        I thought you'd pick up on that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          Hopefully there’s a few stars of the future in that group .
          I have to say I'm surprised Hamalainen has been signed again. At 23 I thought his chance of 1st team football had gone. Hopefully it's because he's progressed and not a cheap lower quality signing. Perhaps we"re looking to get some money for Manning.

Comment

I have to say I'm surprised Hamalainen has been signed again. At 23 I thought his chance of 1st team football had gone. Hopefully it's because he's progressed and not a cheap lower quality signing. Perhaps we"re looking to get some money for Manning.
            Manning will be off , not overly fussed about that as I’m not convinced he’s good enough defensively. Would have liked Hamalainen to have more games under his belt by now same goes for Kakay .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Manning will be off , not overly fussed about that as I’m not convinced he’s good enough defensively. Would have liked Hamalainen to have more games under his belt by now same goes for Kakay .
              The way we're going there wont be a player on the pitch earning more than £3k a week! Sounds like a League One budget!!

Comment

The way we're going there wont be a player on the pitch earning more than £3k a week! Sounds like a League One budget!!
                Other teams will have to start following or there will be more Wigans happening.

Comment

A League 1 budget for a future League 1 squad.

I agree it looks like Manning will be sold along with Eze & BOS this summer, hence Hamailinen given yet another contract. Hopefully he has improved whilst out on loan in tbe MLS and Scottish PL.

Yes, other clubs will have to lower their wages too for next season, but how many will go as low as QPR?

Dont forget living costs are higher in London & the South East. The FFP rules should take this into account.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

A League 1 budget for a future League 1 squad.
                    That's my fear, or is it a case that at least we can see the season out and hope for multiple administrations elsewhere? Hopefully we have plans for a new forward line but it probably too early for Oteh to lead the line.

Comment

Sadly we can only afford 2k max and it's been like this for years and years.

Comment

Working...
                      X