No announcement yet.

Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think poster Brad already did a good post on recent sales of Smithies , Freeman and Austin and nobody came back with anything at the time to argue it .Truth is we were desperate for the money to avoid ffp with Smithies and Freeman , add to that we sold to newly promoted teams with no other bidders , all that leaves you in a tricky negotiating position yet a lot of fans just don’t want to hear it .As for Eze , let’s wait and see and hope there is a bidding war between a few wealthy teams.

Comment

How many goals and assists has Eze this season? Apart from swagger what is he bringing? Give me Freeman any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        How many goals and assists has Eze this season? Apart from swagger what is he bringing? Give me Freeman any day of the week.
        You have point, however recently teams have doubled up on Eze and Bos and due to the lack of quality elsewhere we can't make the most of others in space as we faff about back and sideways to keep possession. Freeman also had Wells as upfront who is much than hugill imo. Sadly we couldn't afford to bring Freeman back now due to wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          I think poster Brad already did a good post on recent sales of Smithies , Freeman and Austin and nobody came back with anything at the time to argue it .Truth is we were desperate for the money to avoid ffp with Smithies and Freeman , add to that we sold to newly promoted teams with no other bidders , all that leaves you in a tricky negotiating position yet a lot of fans just don’t want to hear it .As for Eze , let’s wait and see and hope there is a bidding war between a few wealthy teams.
          To be fair we were desperate for money due to FFP but that must be looked at to keep clubs going due to covid. Id like to think they know the value of Eze and Bos given that Clarke was 10m. Like most things anything is only worth what someone wiling to pay but those two are the only player we have worth any money the rest of the squad is that poor.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I like watching him play when he's on it, but for us I think he's a luxury we can't afford. A team of players like Chair with their commitment, enthusiasm and work rate would be better for me. Unfortunately, I think Eze will be another Adel, full of talent but not the heart and desire to push on to become a star.

Comment

Probably not too far from the truth.

Comment

Bellingham from Birmingham allegedly joining Dortmund for £21 million .Man Utd also wanted him , these are the kind of clubs you need chasing your players .

Comment

All about opinions, but don’t think Eze or Freeman will ever be top quality Prem players, but of the 2 I’d take Eze every day.

Comment

Prefer BOS to EZE, would happily keep them both but looking at other dealings it's very hard to predict what a player goes for, EZE could go for anything between 10 or 20 million and maybe or maybe not a player thrown in as well.
                    Out the 2 I think BOS would do far better than EZE in a decent team.

Comment

Eze has 12 goals and 8 assists so far in the league. 20 goal contributions puts him in the top 3 players in the league for player impact. He has the same as Benhrama (20 goal contributions), and only Mbeumo (23) and Perreira (24) have more.

Freeman had 8 goals and 6 assists in the league in 18/19. 14 goal contributions. In 17/18 he had 5 goals and 13 assists in the league. 18 goal contributions.

Comment

.....plus Eze has done it in a p I s s poor team....

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post

Eze has 12 goals and 8 assists so far in the league. 20 goal contributions puts him in the top 3 players in the league for player impact. He has the same as Benhrama (20 goal contributions), and only Mbeumo (23) and Perreira (24) have more.

Freeman had 8 goals and 6 assists in the league in 18/19. 14 goal contributions. In 17/18 he had 5 goals and 13 assists in the league. 18 goal contributions.
                          As you say he is up there with Benrahma and Brentford want £30-40m for him. QPR should be asking for a similar amount , of course this would be negotisted down, but we could get more than double the sum the article mentions.

I agree though that Ferdinand is not a businessman and I dont believe he can get top money for QPR unlike clubs like Brentford, Bristol City Peterboro etc.

Comment

Eze would probably do it very well in Bundesliga. Not sure he fancies a move abroad though..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post

Better than I thought, but still not the impact Adel had although I'm sure you can correct me with some stats

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                                Bellingham from Birmingham allegedly joining Dortmund for £21 million .Man Utd also wanted him , these are the kind of clubs you need chasing your players .
                                Bellingham is 5 years younger than Eze and has never been rejected by a club unlike Eze who has been rejected by Millwall and failed a couple of trials at other clubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X