Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze

The Mail reporting that Palace are closing in on a deal for Eze when the season ends. No mention of price.......

Mail also reported that Spurs and Burnley are interested.
    Let's hope for a bidding war

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
      That’s exactly what we want , it’s what we haven’t had in previous years .

Comment

15m?? Can we hope for such a fine amount of money for him, or am I speaking pre-corona now??
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          15m?? Can we hope for such a fine amount of money for him, or am I speaking pre-corona now??
          It’s tough one , I think 10 to 15 million is a reasonable ask .

Comment

Would be happy with anything near 15, plus a good sell on clause, personally still not 100% convinced he will succeed in the Prem, especially with a crappy club, hugely talented but a lot to learn.

Comment

10-15

Jesus, you haven’t got a clue have you

Small club mentality. I’d love to see what Brentford’s successful CEO would get for a player of Eze’s ability

Les Out
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                10-15

Jesus, you haven’t got a clue have you

Small club mentality. I’d love to see what Brentford’s successful CEO would get for a player of Eze’s ability

Les Out
                I’m in your head aren’t I , go on admit it .

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
                  Maybe we should have tried making a deal with Burnley in January with Wells part of the deal and keeping Eze for the remainder of this season. I would have taken £15m , some add ons., Wells and a 20% sell on fee.

Comment

QPR’s Eberechi Eze has emerged as a summer target for Tottenham, according to Give Me Sports.

The young Englishman is one of the top players in the English Championship and he has been a shining light in the Rangers team.

His current deal will run out at the end of next season and it remains unclear if the player would want to renew his contract with them or look for a new challenge.

However, to avoid losing him for free next season, the London side would rather sell him in the transfer market claims the same report.

GivemeSport further claims that Tottenham’s recruitment team “loves” the midfielder as they have been monitoring his development.

The same report also reckons that the midfielder is admired by Jose Mourinho, who probably knows that he has scored 12 goals and provided 8 assists in 40 Championship games this season.

Eze is developing into a special talent and he plays for the England Under-21 side.

The 22-year-old is currently valued at €9m by Transfermarkt, and that fee shouldn’t be too much for Spurs to pay.

Eze might struggle to break into the Spurs midfield straight-away, however, signing him and sending him out on loan for a season could be the way forward.

If the can pay 10m for the kid who cant get in our team they need to double that 9m valuation.

Comment

If posh want 12m for Toney why don’t we ask top dollar too. Spuds paid 10m for Clarke he’s sh it’s man u15m for James he’s sh ite

yep that was pre Covid but we have to get top dollar as we need several players this squad is poor in depth

if he goes for 10m we have clocked up again

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        If posh want 12m for Toney why don’t we ask top dollar too. Spuds paid 10m for Clarke he’s sh it’s man u15m for James he’s sh ite

yep that was pre Covid but we have to get top dollar as we need several players this squad is poor in depth

if he goes for 10m we have clocked up again
                        I think the word 'want' says it all......

The reality is has one year left on his contract and had played in League One.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                          The Mail reporting that Palace are closing in on a deal for Eze when the season ends. No mention of price.......
                          I said Palace last week and said Hall will be off.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I think the word 'want' says it all......

The reality is has one year left on his contract and had played in League One.
                            I believe they want 2.5m for Washington and got it, same as assombalonga Marriott to Derby they demand a fee they believe is right yes probably overinflated that what sales people do. Les is a footballer in a office environment won’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I believe they want 2.5m for Washington and got it, same as assombalonga Marriott to Derby they demand a fee they believe is right yes probably overinflated that what sales people do. Les is a footballer in a office environment won’t work.
                              Well our DOF clearly is not a business man based on his record to date. If Hugill and Clarke cost £10m each then Eze has to be worth at least double that amount. I fully expect Ferdinand to sell him for £3m plus some dross part ex nobody....like Clarke.

Comment

Working...
                              X