Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warburton

Having a go at us for not understanding that we've had injuries etc
    4 west London Derby defeats is not something any QPR should understand and accept.
    Also, it's not you we are having a go at Mark it's the hierarchy that's the problem. We clearly know you are doing your best, with damn all help.

​​​​

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
    4 west London Derby defeats is not something any QPR should understand and accept.
    Also, it's not you we are having a go at Mark it's the hierarchy that's the problem. We clearly know you are doing your best, with damn all help.

​​​​
    What’s the hierarchy got to do with the playing side of things? they are keeping the club going! or do you want do what Wigan has? Rest my case

Comment

Really not sure what losing Hall and Pugh as to do with anything, were they that much of a loss on the field? All clubs started back the same time and we've lost three on the spin. Hardly worthy of praise is it!

I think fans are allowed to pass comment, especially those who decided not to request a refund on their ST money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        What’s the hierarchy got to do with the playing side of things? they are keeping the club going! or do you want do what Wigan has? Rest my case
        Les out , why are we not spending millions like Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Les out , why are we not spending millions like Chelsea.
          Bring back Warnock and Adel - you dont know what you're doing, you don't know what you're doing!!

Comment

Warburton is a cretin if he is genuinely surprised at getting flak for losing 3 on the spin which included 2 games against relegation threatened teams who were in the third tier last season. He needs to put his hands up and admit he's getting it wrong instead of making excuses. He's the manager - he needs to belt up and start managing.

Comment

While I don't agree with what he is saying, I do have some sympathy. There's only so much turd-polishing a man can stand.
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                While I don't agree with what he is saying, I do have some sympathy. There's only so much turd-polishing a man can stand.
                Agree , you can’t keep cost cutting year after year and expect improvements in results . He’s managing with one hand tied behind his back at the minute but I guess he knew what he was getting himself into .Time to judge him will be next season when hopefully he will have some Eze , Bos ,Manning money to bring in who he wants, rather than dealing in loans and free transfers like he has been .

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Warburton is a cretin if he is genuinely surprised at getting flak for losing 3 on the spin which included 2 games against relegation threatened teams who were in the third tier last season. He needs to put his hands up and admit he's getting it wrong instead of making excuses. He's the manager - he needs to belt up and start managing.
                  Amen to that.

I noticed last night that QPR played with more urgency and cut out the pass the ball around the back 5 nonsense. Perhaps if they played that way against weaker opponents like Barnsley & Charlton they might have a few more points on the board.

He should accept he got it wrong and not blame the fans (Ollie style rant).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Amen to that.

I noticed last night that QPR played with more urgency and cut out the pass the ball around the back 5 nonsense. Perhaps if they played that way against weaker opponents like Barnsley & Charlton they might have a few more points on the board.

He shouldn't take too much notice of social media comments and just admit we need to do better. Fans will always overreact whether it be doom and gloom on bad results or anticipating promotion if we string two wins together. He's a professional and should be above all this.

Getting involved shows he's feeling the pressure.

Comment

I dont think their is a better manager out there for this football club at the moment, the problem is with the football expert that is Les Ferdinand, let strangerod tell us why this is a heroic moment from Les despite hiring many rubbish

We also had Warnock avaliable

LES OUT
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        This!!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Amen to that.

And this.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post

​​​​
                            He's going down the wrong road if he thinks having a Pop at the fans will help him

Comment

'Look at the facts' he said.
                              I just did and we've lost 4 West London derbies this season and we've now only one striker, who incidentally is on loan. Dont get me started on the defence!

Comment

Working...
                              X