Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200/1 with sky bet for relegation.

Generous price?

About right in my opinion, it's not the 8 points that 3rd bottom could not make, it's the number of teams below us, to many to all get above us plus some will play each other and some will play 2 or 3 between them and us.
    We are poor since the break but just can't see us being relegated.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

I have taken a look at the remaining fixtures for the sides below QPR and think that presuming QPR lose all their remaining fixtures they should still stay up but only just by 3 points.

Barnsley -
        have some tricky fixtures against Stoke , Luton and Wigan (who I think will be safe now) followed by Leeds, Forest and Brentford. So not many more points for them.

Stoke -
        also have to play Leeds, Forest and Brentford, but have winnable games against Barnsley, Birmingham and Bristol City. They could get to 50 points but will need to improve on their current form.

Middlesborough -
        will overtake QPR on current form and could be level with us if they win at Birmingham and on Sunday when we go to their ground.

Hull -
        have tricky, but some winnable games against Middlesborough, WBA, Bristol City, Millwall, Wigan, Luton & Cardiff . however on their current form they could end up with 48 points unless they win some that I have got down as draws in which case they could climb above QPR.

Huddersfield-
        have fixtures against Birmingham, Reading, Luton, Sheffield W, WBA & Millwall. I have them finishing on 47, but again they could top 50 .

All in all I think the 200/1 is worth taking as it will be very close and QPR will definitely need to start picking up some points from somewhere. If they can't win any of the matches I think 3 draws should suffice.

​​​​​​​

Comment

200/1 would be a good return and some consolation for relegation ?!!?

Comment

I bet they do not offer 200-1 next season.

Comment

Probably 250/1 now Wigan have gone into admin.

Comment

Bets suspended on sky bet!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Generous price?
                  I would say that's very tight considering we haven't been in danger of relegation for most of the season and with little games left, i say 500/1 would be more fair. With Wigan docked 12 points, probably 1000/1

Comment

It's because we got a great Director of Football, is what strange rod would tell you despite us rapidly going backwards as a football club

LES OUT
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                    X