Jack Clarke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Clarke.

Why on earth did we extend his loan, i assume at a cost, and not even give him a minute in 3 games. Doesn't make any sense at all.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Why on earth did we extend his loan, i assume at a cost, and not even give him a minute in 3 games. Doesn't make any sense at all.
    I wonder if there’s already an agreement in place for next season to replace Bos . Only guessing but why extend and not use him .

Comment

[QUOTE=Stainrod;n2537934]

I wonder if there’s already an agreement in place for next season to replace Bos . Only guessing but why extend and not use him .[/QUOTE

I hope not he a has a real problem.
      Can't for the life of me think what it is.
      Confidence issue?
      Goes to show sometimes agents are not a good influence on players.
      He should've never left Leeds

Comment

This why we shouldn’t let Eze Bos go cheap, I can’t remember but didn’t spuds pay 10m

Comment

We are skint but we are paying a loan fee & not playing him, absolutely ridiculous

Comment

doesn't make any sense extending his land not play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
              We are skint but we are paying a loan fee & not playing him, absolutely ridiculous
              Perhaps we're not paying a loan fee?

Perhaps Spurs are happy for our help in trying to get a tune out their £10m investment so they can off load him and get some money back in the Xmas transfer window? We might be on a percentage of that fee for our development time on him?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Perhaps we're not paying a loan fee?

Perhaps Spurs are happy for our help in trying to get a tune out their £10m investment so they can off load him and get some money back in the Xmas transfer window? We might be on a percentage of that fee for our development time on him?
                And Santa claus will be coming down my chimney in December.

Comment

If we're as thin on the ground as we make out perhaps he's being held in reserve?

Comment

The boy should be playing or what was the point of him staying with us.

Comment

I don’t think we pay anything to Spurs to keep him for a month. It would be a hassle for Spurs to get him back for a few weeks - he is nowhere near good enough for them and has no future there. It is better he might get the odd minutes for us while Spurs consider their options. They will get rid of him soon.

Comment

We needed a replacement for Sean Goss!

Comment

If we didn't have enough players available to fill the subs bench do you think having one less is beneficial to the club?

Comment

Strangerod has already spoken, his word is gospel and we should listen to this OAP's rubbish opinion

LES OUT
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              Strangerod has already spoken, his word is gospel and we should listen to this OAP's rubbish opinion

LES OUT
                              What has happened,QPR? You are close to trolling on almost every thread now..You didn`t use to be like this
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X