Sick and tired..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick and tired..

Of the same crap again and again. Tired of the absent owners hiding behind ffp. Bring some goddamn quality into the club. Our lack of quality in key positions costs us in front of both goals. Today we played decently but we're let down by woeful finishing and awful mistakes at the back. It has happened way too much this season and we're in danger of being dragged into the relegation battle once again.

Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
    Of the same crap again and again. Tired of the absent owners hiding behind ffp. Bring some goddamn quality into the club. Our lack of quality in key positions costs us in front of both goals. Today we played decently but we're let down by woeful finishing and awful mistakes at the back. It has happened way too much this season and we're in danger of being dragged into the relegation battle once again.
    That’s what spending 50k on a keeper in 2 years gets you I’m afraid.

Comment

I think we'll stay up but with Eze and BOS likely to leave next season is going to be very tough. I cant see anything but a relegation battle.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        I think we'll stay up but with Eze and BOS likely to leave next season is going to be very tough. I cant see anything buy a relegation battle.
        Agree , sheep , team needs some investment , when Eze , Bos , move on to stand any chance .

Comment

New owners needed who actually want to try to improve the club and team in the same way the previous owners did by bringing in money through sponsorship. We have a 2 bob shirt sponsor which tells you everything about how we are run and what we actually want to achieve. We cannot spend money due to ffp but could spend if we increased what comes in through sponsorship deals. This has all the makings of us back in the 1990's under Chris Wright.

Comment

Play Dieng. Play Chair. Bring in a decent leader at the back. Bring in a pacey finisher or play our own if we don’t have the cash - Paul Smyth.

Get a plan B & C. Play different formations and train using them before playing certain teams. Surprise oppo managers with your formation and player selection. Use subs before you’re forced to like today. Don’t be scared to take Eze off when he’s shite, which is often including today.

Don’t come out in public just before the season is set to resume complaining and highlighting your own sides lack of preparation whilst giving your team the perfect excuse to lose games.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree , sheep , team needs some investment , when Eze , Bos , move on to stand any chance .
              There doesn't seem to be any faith on Oteh, so we'll need two stikers and a Nos 10 - the very expensive parts of the team. Seems we will be going down the expensive loan route again. How will we fill those positions on the cheap and be succesful......!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

There doesn't seem to be any faith on Oteh, so we'll need two stikers and a Nos 10 - the very expensive parts of the team. Seems we will be going down the expensive loan route again. How will we fill those positions on the cheap and be succesful......!
                Depends on fees we bring in , I would like to think we already have targets in mind but our wage structure might be a sticking point .

Comment

Depends on fees we bring in , I would like to think we already have targets in mind but our wage structure might be a sticking point .
                  When’s Poundland open again. There’s talent out there Jack Taylor left Barnet £500k def better than Ball and Cameron Scores goals and picks a pass ex scum but decent watched him 6-7 times but buggered off to pboro

Comment

That’s what spending 50k on a keeper in 2 years gets you I’m afraid.
                    Yep exactly

Comment

Sure strange rod can put spin and propaganda on this ...

LES OUT
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                      X