Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The squad, transfer plans and looking to next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the idea of selling Eze/Bos in exchange for money and a few loaners. Assuming we rebuild next year around Barbet in the back and Chair in the middle, a few loaners could be enough to get us beyond the gap.

Comment

The big question is does the club want to push on. Eze and Samuel are playing like they don't want to get injured in case it effects any transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post

How could I forget!

I think he's done well with the squad at his disposal. Its very difficult to lay blame on the manager when you've come to the conclusion that a lot of the players arent good enough. I think he's getting the best out of a very average bunch of players and should be assessed accordingly. Correct me if I'm wrong but his highest finish in the championship was guiding Brentford to 5th with the likes of Andre Gray, James Tarkowski, Jack O'Connell etc. It doesnt take a genius to recognise that the current crop of players are nowhere near the level required to successfully implement his philosophy. I would also note that the style of football he plays actually adds to the value of players, which is key when we're trying to develop and sell assets.

If Warbs is allowed to invest next season and we fail to make any progress then of course his position should be under scrutiny. For now he's working with a bang average crop of players and we're probably about where we should be in the table. I feel the frustration and nothing makes me angrier than watching performances like Barnsley and Charlton, but to blame that on the manager I dont agree with. We have some consistency for the first time in while, lets give him a chance and see what he can do with some investment. All goes wrong? Get rid.
        After having slept quite well despite of a new loss , I`am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt: Our defenders are not very good at defending. And we need a leader. In that respect, I can`t see i.e. Barbet as a captain any time soon..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X