Bottom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom 3

They way things are going, us not seeming to care and bottom teams picking up points, we are not safe from relegation yet...Blackburn went down with 51 points 4 years ago, I think we need another win at least....can't see us getting one the way we're playing.

Birmingham Reading sheff wed and us not safe ,53 -54 points might be needed

Comment

Get. A. Grip.

Comment

Years of supporting QPR have made me believe we are never safe until the math says so, in saying that there are still quite a few teams between us and the bottom 3, hopefully some of them will struggle because judging from the first 2 matches after the break it doesn't seem like we are capable of picking up many points let alone scoring a goal FFS!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Birmingham Reading sheff wed and us not safe ,53 -54 points might be needed
          I agree already posted we are in trouble.
          NW's boys will beat us too.
          Haven't even looked at the rest

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I agree already posted we are in trouble.
            NW's boys will beat us too.
            Haven't even looked at the rest
            Your cheerful Dave! not in trouble the teams below us will worry & some of them have to win 4 out of next 7 games, not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              Years of supporting QPR have made me believe we are never safe until the math says so, in saying that there are still quite a few teams between us and the bottom 3, hopefully some of them will struggle because judging from the first 2 matches after the break it doesn't seem like we are capable of picking up many points let alone scoring a goal FFS!
              I agree with you and think that another win is needed to make sure of staying up. Where that win comes from remains to be seen given how lethargic some of the players have looked over these two matches.

Fulham, Luton, middlesboro, wigan, Sheffield W, Millwall and WBAl need points and are likely to get them all unless QPR can get some more energy and enthusiasm in their performances. They need to defend better , create more chances and then convert them we they do.

How MW can say today was better than last week is beyond me. Forget the possession stats - passing the ball across the back 4 and keeper means sod all. 1 corner and 1 shot on target today speaks volumes.

Comment

I suspect that 3-1 win at Preston before the shutdown has saved our bacon. We'll stay up by a whisker.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Your cheerful Dave! not in trouble the teams below us will worry & some of them have to win 4 out of next 7 games, not going to happen
                  You may be correct but we don't want to sink into the bottom 6 and put it to he test. We ate only 8 points clear and our GD is poor and will get much worse if we keep on losing. They could also go back to conceding at least 2 each game.

Comment

Working...
                  X