Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utter dross

We could have played till midnight and wouldn’t score. Useless

Worse than that. took option 1 wonder if they'll let me change to a refund not sure i can sit through another 7 more of this

Comment

Crap crap crap crap crap

Comment

Do I turn the stream on for Fulham is my current debate....

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          We could have played till midnight and wouldn’t score. Useless
          We are in trouble here.
          ​The bottom teams are picking up points, and our lot are on the beach or worrying about picking up injuries before their big money moves, that the dof has promised em

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

We are in trouble here.
            ​The bottom teams are picking up points, and our lot are on the beach or worrying about picking up injuries before their big money moves, that the dof has promised em
            Our DOF will offer players a new contract that the club can afford. If the player declines then what can anyone do?

We have a budget that we have to stick too. If a player wants to leave then it's better to get a fee then to let them go for free.

I think the club has done a great job sorting that mess out, now it's time to build and plenty more will come through and be sold.

Comment

I don't think Chelsea fans have ever been particularly welcome here.

Loyalty to a club runs deeper than ones view on how well a club in managed at a particular time.

Well founded criticism is completely understandable.

Colour (of shirts) and in any other form is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                I don't think Chelsea fans have ever been particularly welcome here.

Loyalty to a club runs deeper than ones view on how well a club in managed at a particular time.

Well founded criticism is completely understandable.

Colour (of shirts) and in any other form is irrelevant.
                Thank you, such a wonderful insight into what it means to be fan
                #educated

Comment

No excuses today utter pony can’t say the lockdown has affected us it’s goes for everyone
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    Do I turn the stream on for Fulham is my current debate....
                    That's my dilema too, I stated on this mb before the Barnsley match, that I do not recall seeing more than a handful of wins over the last 20 years whilst watcjing on some sort of screen, tv, laptop or tablet.

If I do tune in and they lose again I might just not bother with the rest of this season.

Comment

Lose tomorrow against Fulham and both Wigan and Birmingham could ovetake QPR with home wins against Stoke and Huddersfield. It could get even worse if Reading get at least a point ant home to Brentford and by Weds evening QPR could drop down to 17th place looking over their shoulder.

the positives are that the above would mean Huddersfield stay below QPR still 8 points gap and Hull visit Middlesbrough and Luton go to Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Lose tomorrow against Fulham and both Wigan and Birmingham could ovetake QPR with home wins against Stoke and Huddersfield. It could get even worse if Reading get at least a point ant home to Brentford and by Weds evening QPR could drop down to 17th place looking over their shoulder.

the positives are that the above would mean Huddersfield stay below QPR still 8 points gap and Hull visit Middlesbrough and Luton go to Leeds.
                        I'm glad you added the final paragraph

Comment

Three letters on our shirt
                          relegation looming
                          Too many years of hurt
                          I feel like bleedin' suing...
                          blah, blah, blah :(

Comment

We are over achieving is the message coming from strangerod

LES OUT
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                            X