Ferdinand just do one to Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I think warbs has worked well with no budget.
    But it can't continue.
    Btw we are not safe and anyone who thinks we are don't know football or QPR.
    Unless the club get smarter like other clubs blatantly bypassing ffp we will be div 2club.
    But then I expect that's where Leslie thinks we belong
    Dave I had you down as a decent poster but I think lockdown may have had an effect on you .

Comment

I think warbs has worked well with no budget.
      But it can't continue.
      Btw we are not safe and anyone who thinks we are don't know football or QPR.
      Unless the club get smarter like other clubs blatantly bypassing ffp we will be div 2club.
      But then I expect that's where Leslie thinks we belong
      Thought you was going to have a Chat with someone Dave after being suspended on here earlier, it obviously hasn’t worked!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Thought you was going to have a Chat with someone Dave after being suspended on here earlier, it obviously hasn’t worked!
        Who exactly do you think I was gonna chat to ########?
        Btw I wasn't suspended I left because of you and your boyfriend swede.
        Now #### off and go down the park or whatever it is that you call life

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Dave I had you down as a decent poster but I think lockdown may have had an effect on you .
          Oh really?
          OH well ....... now you know bamber

Comment

Two defeats and the fighting starts.

The best way to stop an argument is not to get involved in one. Ignoring people who poke the bear will end their fun very quickly.

Comment

I will mate

Comment

Oh really?
                OH well ....... now you know bamber
                Any more names you want to throw into the mix ?

Comment

Bear?

Comment

poke the bear
                    1. deliberately provoke or antagonize someone, especially someone more powerful than oneself.
                      "take a lesson from predecessors who have tried to challenge the company's gigantic corporate clients—don't poke the bear"

Comment

I was replying to stains sheep.
                      He wondered if I could make up more names as I'm naturally hilarious

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        Two defeats and the fighting starts.

The best way to stop an argument is not to get involved in one. Ignoring people who poke the bear will end their fun very quickly.
                        Exactly.

If Les is that bad, why would anyone come in and offer him a job?

Comment

Who exactly do you think I was gonna chat to ########?
                          Btw I wasn't suspended I left because of you and your boyfriend swede.
                          Now #### off and go down the park or whatever it is that you call life
                          Nothing doing with swede, so you got that wrong, he’s just another WUM on here

Comment

Totally agree with Dave. We are being run as badly as the Thompson era. Eze and Bright are the only players keeping my hopes up and they will be gone. Nobody will want to join us with the crap wages and facilities. How did we also get into a position of Hugill and Oteh being the only 2 strikers and Masterdin and Barbet the only 2 center halves. Finally, Brentford is pulling away from us by the day. F**King Brentford!!!! Get a grip folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                              Totally agree with Dave. We are being run as badly as the Thompson era. Eze and Bright are the only players keeping my hopes up and they will be gone. Nobody will want to join us with the crap wages and facilities. How did we also get into a position of Hugill and Oteh being the only 2 strikers and Masterdin and Barbet the only 2 center halves. Finally, Brentford is pulling away from us by the day. F**King Brentford!!!! Get a grip folks.
                              And how do you fix it with no money , has your head been in the sand these last few years regarding our finances .

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Exactly.

If Les is that bad, why would anyone come in and offer him a job?
                                Nobody else has offered him a job which is why he’s still here....

Comment

Working...
                                X