No announcement yet.

Ferdinand just do one to Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir les was the only one who sussed out the redchap who's delboy antics should of been left in the stone age.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Redknapp being the last manager to give QPR any thing close to success

Comment

Buying short term success and mortgaging the future is acceptable?

Comment

Wouldn't have been a problem if we signed Defoe .
          We would've stayed up, but no Les blocked it

Comment

Will stay up this season no problem. Next season I fear we won’t stay up with Les and hoos still there
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Will stay up this season no problem. Next season I fear we won’t stay up with Les and hoos still there
              Agree we will stay up but rest of comment is a load of bollacks!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Wouldn't have been a problem if we signed Defoe .
                We would've stayed up, but no Les blocked it
                Do you seriously think we could compete with the money Rangers would be paying? Let alone the appeal of playing in front of 40k fans and under Gerrard? I dont see why he would want to come to us instead of Glasgow Rangers

Comment

Warburton is the right man he just has his hands tied.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Do you seriously think we could compete with the money Rangers would be paying? Let alone the appeal of playing in front of 40k fans and under Gerrard? I dont see why he would want to come to us instead of Glasgow Rangers
                    we were in the Premiership at the time and he went to Sunderland instead after Les blocked the deal.
                    Had we signed him , he could have won us a few more points and kept us up.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

we were in the Premiership at the time and he went to Sunderland instead after Les blocked the deal.
                      Had we signed him , he could have won us a few more points and kept us up.
                      Okay, cant remember that deal.

Comment

Think les will jump ship when he gets an offer from the fa , players need to look at themselves on the pitch and the lack of effort and abysmal tactics . Need to get this season out of the way and go again

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          Warburton is the right man he just has his hands tied.
                          Can you offer any evidence to back up this claim that Warburton is right man for job? His track record of managing in The Championship is not even mediocre and his entire football education was gained from textbooks and courses. He's undoubtedly a good guy and I'm sure he's an impressive person if you meet him. However, that don't count for anything..... his Championship record says it all.

One full season at Bees: W23 D9 L14
                          Mar 17-Dec 17 at Forest: W15 D3 L19
                          League games here: W14 D8 L17

Rapid deterioration from the heady season at Brentford where he took them to 6th despite it getting announced in the March that he was going at end of season (fell out with Chairman).
                          He achieved nothing at Forest aside from dismay at the amount of goals they leaked (sound familiar?). He's more or less replicated the job he did at Forest here. Overall Championship record is W52 D20 L50. I'm confident that by the time this season ends he'll have more total losses than wins. But hey-ho, he's the right man for the job apparently???

Comment

Warburton at present

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Can you offer any evidence to back up this claim that Warburton is right man for job? His track record of managing in The Championship is not even mediocre and his entire football education was gained from textbooks and courses. He's undoubtedly a good guy and I'm sure he's an impressive person if you meet him. However, that don't count for anything..... his Championship record says it all.

One full season at Bees: W23 D9 L14
                              Mar 17-Dec 17 at Forest: W15 D3 L19
                              League games here: W14 D8 L17

Rapid deterioration from the heady season at Brentford where he took them to 6th despite it getting announced in the March that he was going at end of season (fell out with Chairman).
                              He achieved nothing at Forest aside from dismay at the amount of goals they leaked (sound familiar?). He's more or less replicated the job he did at Forest here. Overall Championship record is W52 D20 L50. I'm confident that by the time this season ends he'll have more total losses than wins. But hey-ho, he's the right man for the job apparently???
                              I agree with you. His teams provide entertaining football (most of the time), but are very inconsistent. I personally would have preferred Gary Rowett.

I would reconsider his position at some point next season and see if there is any improvement.

Comment

I think warbs has worked well with no budget.
                                But it can't continue.
                                Btw we are not safe and anyone who thinks we are don't know football or QPR.
                                Unless the club get smarter like other clubs blatantly bypassing ffp we will be div 2club.
                                But then I expect that's where Leslie thinks we belong

Comment

Working...
                                X