Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the minimum you would take for Eze & BOS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the minimum you would take for Eze & BOS?

I think I'd take minimum of 9 mill + 10% sell on for Eze and 4 mill + 10% sell-on for BOS. I think the club will sell for @ 7 mill + 10% for Eze and 3 mill + 10% for BOS. We are skint. Beggars can't be choosers. Uncle Tone let Hughes and the equally useless Redknapp waste all his dosh.

We have already turned down £3m for BOS so your figures are wrong on that one.

Eze - £13m + 10%
    BOS - £8m + 10%
    Manning - £3m + 10%

Comment

In end it won’t matter. We haven’t tied them down to long contacts to begin with like Brentford do

And QPR sell their best assets for pennys. Charlie Austin, 18 PL goals and prolific 4 million

Freeman, top assists in the league 5 million

Qpr are ran like ####
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We will get shafted for both , eze will go for around 4 million and BOS for a bit less..

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          In end it won’t matter. We haven’t tied them down to long contacts to begin with like Brentford do

And QPR sell their best assets for pennys. Charlie Austin, 18 PL goals and prolific 4 million

Freeman, top assists in the league 5 million

Qpr are ran like ####
          You are correct our dealings regarding sales is abysmal, our so called DOF & board have been useless, not forgetting letting the best keeper in the Championship Smithies go for £2.5M, probably will get no where near what we should for any of our young guns, as you state we haven't tied them down. I think with Manning & BOS we enacted a year extension on their contracts, not sure how long Eze has left? probably we're all hoping for somewhere in the region of £15-20M but very unlikely probably less than £10M for Eze and Manning £4M & BOS possible £6M where we'd presume maybe to get £30M for all 3 maybe going to get £15M or less,

Comment

Can we get over the Austin deal? We rejected a £15m offer from Leicester because we believed that keeping him would get us back to the premiership and earn us £100m. When that promotion was unlikely we took £4m with only six months left on his contract. That lose of £11m was a strategic / investment decision to get us back up. It was a good deal and he could have walked for nothing in another six months. The management were aware of the implications of not accepting that Leicester offer.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Can we get over the Austin deal? We rejected a £15m offer from Leicester because we believed that keeping him would get us back to the premiership and earn us £100m. When that promotion was unlikely we took £4m with only six months left on his contract. That lose of £11m was a strategic / investment decision to get us back up. It was a good deal and he could have walked for nothing in another six months. The management were aware of the implications of not accepting that Leicester offer.
              I’m afraid some people just don’t want to hear it . Some fans think we can make our best players sign 4 year deals on low wages .Some fans think we accept low fees because we want to not because we were trying to avoid ffp breaches .It doesn’t matter what we sell some of these players for it will never be enough .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I’m afraid some people just don’t want to hear it . Some fans think we can make our best players sign 4 year deals on low wages .Some fans think we accept low fees because we want to not because we were trying to avoid ffp breaches .It doesn’t matter what we sell some of these players for it will never be enough .
                This. Don't waste your breath.

Comment

We got a right result getting £4 mil for Charlie - Has he actually played more than 12 games since?????? Anyway, back to the thread at hand...... Forestieri is out of contract and leaving Wednesday and there is some conjecture that he'd make a decent replacement for Eze. Maybe the ducks are starting to line up?

Comment

Not sure but think Eze is off to Palace.

Hall wanted more money and he left, Ball is happy and wants to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

bit like a BBC reporter on pick out the bits you want so you think money for Freeman and Smithies were good deals ? as for Austin bad management was never staying and had the chance to get more but our board and so called DOF made poor judgement calls

Comment

Let's face it, what exactly have Eze and BOS done this year to warrant a fat fee? Neither of them have kicked-on this season, personally I think they've gone missing more often than not. I accept it must be hard to look good when you're surrounded by plodders but I can't see how any interested parties would be inclined to invest heavily in either of them on current form.

Comment

Working...
                        X