Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    This is MW's first chance to essentially rebuild the entire club, starting with the defense. Eze will leave cause we need the money. Will keep BOS if we can unless money offered too good to pass up. Manning should be allowed to walk; no longer a player on the rise. Okay to lose Rangel and Kane; time to give Kakay a shot at real playing time. Recruit and sign one hoss CB and perhaps a younger one as well. Feel good with Barbet and Wallace at LB. Don't make effort to retain Hugill; time to finally go to a much faster front line instead of settling for taller luggers.
    I agree with most of that , except I think Bos will go with Manning and Eze if the offer is right . Hopefully we will have some decent money to reinvest into the squad .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I agree with most of that , except I think Bos will go with Manning and Eze if the offer is right . Hopefully we will have some decent money to reinvest into the squad .
      You may be right. BOS would be a real loss, but if that’s what it takes to have the funds to rebuild the defense and the rest of the squad, I am all in.

Comment

Working...
      X