No announcement yet.

Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously didn't like our offer of £500 a week.

Comment

I assume he has another offer from someone on the table so good luck to him .I can’t say I’m to bothered either way but that puts paid to any slim play off hopes in my opinion .I can see Manning and Bos moving on as well , hopefully we can get 1 more year out of Eze unless we get an offer to good to refuse .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        I assume he has another offer from someone on the table so good luck to him .I can’t say I’m to bothered either way but that puts paid to any slim play off hopes in my opinion .I can see Manning and Bos moving on as well , hopefully we can get 1 more year out of Eze unless we get an offer to good to refuse .
        Gonna be a long hard season next time unless warburton can work another miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Gonna be a long hard season next time unless warburton can work another miracle.
          It could well be tough next season , getting decent fees for our out going players is vital as is decent scouting for replacements. Hopefully we have a few quid to reinvest in the squad , we are not going to keep getting away with spending £50k every summer like last summer .

Comment

I'm personally torn on this one...

On one hand, I'm disappointed with Hall; whilst he is naturally looking out for himself, like many other players he must have a short memory for all the time he has been out injured. As ever, Q.P.R. fully supported him.

On the other hand, I think he is a good technical player, but not all that as a defender. A few times this season, I've been surprised by his positional play.

So, no big loss for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
              I'm personally torn on this one...

On one hand, I'm disappointed with Hall; whilst he is naturally looking out for himself, like many other players he must have a short memory for all the time he has been out injured. As ever, Q.P.R. fully supported him.

On the other hand, I think he is a good technical player, but not all that as a defender. A few times this season, I've been surprised by his positional play.

So, no big loss for me.
              Most players have no loyalty to their clubs or how well they were looked after in tough times . Clarke Carlisle and Richard Langley come to mind , both had bad injuries yet couldn’t wait to jump ship . Then there’s Caulker who we tried to help with his problems and he was dire throughout his time with us .

Comment

I don’t think Eze will stay, but whether we sell him and use the money for a few needed replacements or keep him for one more year I think next season will be a good one. I trust Warburton and the rest of the management and backroom team - it looks like they know what they are doing with recruitment and player development.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                  I don’t think Eze will stay, but whether we sell him and use the money for a few needed replacements or keep him for one more year I think next season will be a good one. I trust Warburton and the rest of the management and backroom team - it looks like they know what they are doing with recruitment and player development.
                  Hope your right Oslo , Manning and Bos will definitely go as in last year of contracts and refuse to sign new ones so we have to sell .Eze has 2 years left so we are in a better position but I expect bids to come in for him which we won’t be able to turn down .

Comment

Hope your right Oslo , Manning and Bos will definitely go as in last year of contracts and refuse to sign new ones so we have to sell .Eze has 2 years left so we are in a better position but I expect bids to come in for him which we won’t be able to turn down .
                    Whatever the upfront payments are £15m in the bank will go a long way. Clearly any anticipated fee wasnt enough to overpay for Hall, which is a good sign. Any spare money must be spent on young players that we might be able to turn a shilling on. I'm sure at least half of any fee received will go on clearing this seasons overspend. Doubt there'll be much for transfers

Comment

Hall is no loss whatsoever.

The only people gonna miss him are the guys in the treatment room.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                        Hall is no loss whatsoever.

The only people gonna miss him are the guys in the treatment room.
                        lol, probably fair to be honest
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Most players have no loyalty to their clubs or how well they were looked after in tough times . Clarke Carlisle and Richard Langley come to mind , both had bad injuries yet couldn’t wait to jump ship . Then there’s Caulker who we tried to help with his problems and he was dire throughout his time with us .
                          you can add Jack Robinson to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                            the man is a ponce
                            .....massive sicknote and a pony player. Leaves us light but good riddance.

Comment

This is MW's first chance to essentially rebuild the entire club, starting with the defense. Eze will leave cause we need the money. Will keep BOS if we can unless money offered too good to pass up. Manning should be allowed to walk; no longer a player on the rise. Okay to lose Rangel and Kane; time to give Kakay a shot at real playing time. Recruit and sign one hoss CB and perhaps a younger one as well. Feel good with Barbet and Wallace at LB. Don't make effort to retain Hugill; time to finally go to a much faster front line instead of settling for taller luggers.

Comment

One more thing. After all QPR did to support and honor Grant Hall, was kinda shocked he opted to leave for a better deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X