No announcement yet.

Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I wouldn’t keep Rangel (tho I like the guy), Cameron or Hall at QPR

QPR are so poor in defence, it’s time to be ruthless and use the wages to improve the defence with fresh faces. Tho he’s in contract I’d also be desperate to get rid of Todd Kane also, Guy can not defend !
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Cameron staying for another year .

Comment

Although Grant Hall is twice the defender that David Luiz is......

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Although Grant Hall is twice the defender that David Luiz is......
          I’m twice the defender David Luiz is and I’m 50 +.

Comment

Given the lack of info from the club, my expectation is that Hall won’t play between now and end of season (step up Masterson) and Rangel will be utilised for the next 2 matches before a decision is reached as to extend contract until the end of the season

Comment

Papers report that Hall has rejected the contract and is leaving. Unclear as to whether that’s now, June 30 or end of season

Comment

It’s with immediate effect. We really are short at centre back now!

Comment

the man is a ponce

Comment

Just had the update and its official.

We have Barbett, Masterson and Cameron for the remaining nine games. It's more than adequate and I'm sure there are a few other defenders who could do a job if needed.

Good luck to Hall

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      Just had the update and its official.

We have Barbett, Masterson and Cameron for the remaining nine games. It's more than adequate and I'm sure there are a few other defenders who could do a job if needed.

Good luck to Hall
                      Don't forget Leistner's loan oficially ends on 30 June with no official announcement of an extension

Comment

I think this is very good news. Everyone knows our defence is awful and this gives us a fresh chance

It is worrying we have 2 defenders for the rest of the season and Cameron is woeful at centre back so that’s not an option!

i wouldnt want to be disrespectful tho, thanks for your 5 years Grant, you’ll get a reasonable club next and all the best
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Disappointed because of the lack of defenders left at the club.

2 CBS and a versatile midfielder / defender to play the remaining fixtures which will be crammed in sat/tues over a 5 -6 week period.
                          That's a big ask.​​​​​​

Comment

Hope we get that one more win we need to take us to 53 points and safety, sooner rather than later!

Comment

Oh well bye then.
                              I think maybe contracts need to be looked at and revamped.
                              The contract of a player says he must be paid while injured, fair enough, injured in his duties.
                              But perhaps the player should owe the club the time he got payed for while not playing.

Comment

This has been written on the wall for a while and is no surprise. I suppose negotiations started a month or two ago and already bruke down some weeks ago. When Hall announced through media that he did not want to play because of the risk of covid it was just a bad exuse for the fact he did not want to play an extra month prior to finding a new club with the risk of getting injured. That Charlton striker was much more honest, saying it as it was and did not deserve all the abuse from Charlton fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X