Not very popular are we.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not very popular are we.

Not one of first 18 championship games live on sky involves QPR.

That's good, Sky is a jinx for us and it also means game available on QPR +
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Don’t you mean Leeds TV .

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        True, but it also suggests that Sky don't think QPR will be involved in any interesting and important promotion or relegation influencing matches (bit strange if so). I disagree about them not liking QPR given how many times we have been televised this season. At least 8 matches; West Brom, Reading twice, Brentford twice, Fulham, Leeds...and only 1 win and a draw from them. So overall, I am very pleased that they are not going to be televised again this season.

Comment

Red button?

Comment

Their selected games make sense. Maybe our game with Fulham looks better than the game they're airing that day, Millwall v Swansea but they are covering Fulham's first two games (Bees and Leeds, can't argue with those picks) so picking 3 consecutive FFC games would be excessive.
            Let's face it, we're in bottom half of table with a series of drab fixtures - they are not going to feature us in this first tranche of picks. If we creep up the table maybe they'll pick us in the next tranche?

Comment

No one likes us we dont care.

Comment

Bad news for us Rs fans in australia who like to meet up in a pub for the televised games.

Comment

Pub??? Thing of the past here.

Comment

I note that it says it's only viewable on tablet or laptop, will it work on a TV if I use Amazon Fire Stick and download an internet browser to it?

Comment

I'll pay the £10 and buy Aldi if I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I note that it says it's only viewable on tablet or laptop, will it work on a TV if I use Amazon Fire Stick and download an internet browser to it?
                        There's a fairly comprehensive Q+A on the official site. Obviously it can't directly answer every scenario but the gist of it seems to be you can't watch in a browser and the EFL seem to set parameters that preclude you watching on a TV. That's not to say it's impossible though, a previous thread mentioned outputting your laptop/PC to your TV via HDMI lead. It seems to me that part of the Sky deal with EFL has Sky insisting that they don't want club streams to be conveniently viewable on a TV, obviously I can't prove that but it fits with the Sky M.O.

Comment

Yeah thats what I do. QPR+ HDMI to the big box.

Comment

I load the game up on my desktop via the Chrome browser, I have Chrome cast plugged into my TV, and I cast from desktop to TV, no wires/cables needed.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I load the game up on my desktop via the Chrome browser, I have Chrome cast plugged into my TV, and I cast from desktop to TV, no wires/cables needed.
                              It specifically says on the offish that (chrome)casting doesn't work????

Comment

Working...
                              X