Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away kit news?

Any?

Presume this was asked at the one QPR meeting as well as the need for a family day?

The red one is frigging awful. Absolutely awful. Mate of mine just sent me a message...this is it, no BS

"Jonesy, do the players sign things after they leave training?"
    "Not normally, why?" (he's a liverpool fan hence me asking)
    "Well, I wanted to get one signed for x and get it framed", (his boy played for our under 7s recently - suddenly makes sense)
    "ah, ok, have you got a shirt? I can maybe get it sorted Saturday" (it being the player of the year do)
    "no, i'll have to buy one"
    "ok, I can get you a discount at the club shop"
    "sweet, he wants the same one he wore, a kids sized one as well"
    "ok, i can pick one up and you can sort me out later"
    "its ok, i can drop you off the cash - its the red one he wore - the crystal palace style one"

FFS!

The black I actually like, as long as its not worn with the frigging yellow shorts and socks!!

The red one has to be replaced by dennis the menace!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Any?

Presume this was asked at the one QPR meeting as well as the need for a family day?

The red one is frigging awful. Absolutely awful. Mate of mine just sent me a message...this is it, no BS

"Jonesy, do the players sign things after they leave training?"
    "Not normally, why?" (he's a liverpool fan hence me asking)
    "Well, I wanted to get one signed for x and get it framed", (his boy played for our under 7s recently - suddenly makes sense)
    "ah, ok, have you got a shirt? I can maybe get it sorted Saturday" (it being the player of the year do)
    "no, i'll have to buy one"
    "ok, I can get you a discount at the club shop"
    "sweet, he wants the same one he wore, a kids sized one as well"
    "ok, i can pick one up and you can sort me out later"
    "its ok, i can drop you off the cash - its the red one he wore - the crystal palace style one"

FFS!

The black I actually like, as long as its not worn with the frigging yellow shorts and socks!!

The red one has to be replaced by dennis the menace!

Dennis The Menace away strip would fly off the shelf.....You've got to be an ***** in the 'what people want' stakes to continue with those stupid f'kin training tops that we mascaraded as 2nd & 3rd kits this season. I'll have a couple here & now if they're red & black hoops!! Better still if they put the badge back where it belongs....over the heart!! Even better if we could have the old badge back instead of that 'in your face' thing we've got now (it's far too big!). On the bright side, I love the Gulf Air bit!!

Comment

Cant argue with a word you said mate!
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

"this is it, no BS"

what does it look like?

Comment

Working...
        X