No announcement yet.

Top six finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the break has done us any good we went into it in good form unbeaten in 6 ,just won a difficult away game with 10 men, probably just out of reach would need results to go our way big time, may be left ourselves a little bit too much to do, but if I were the Bread man I'd throw the kitchen sink at it and give it ago,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      I don't think the break has done us any good we went into it in good form unbeaten in 6 ,just won a difficult away game with 10 men, probably just out of reach would need results to go our way big time, may be left ourselves a little bit too much to do, but if I were the Bread man I'd throw the kitchen sink at it and give it ago,
      We don’t know that but will find out soon enough

Comment

We always start the season strong so hopefully the break will be like a new season playoffs it is come on you Rs

Comment

I've noticed that we don't have to travel much do we? We have the games away at Boro and Wigan over a few days in July and aside from going to WBA on last day we go no further than Luton.
          ​​​​Home, Charlton, Home is quite a gentle logistical introduction to the strange new arrangements and could enable us to settle into the routine of things more seamlessly than others?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            If we dont get Hugill's loan extended to the end of July then we are extremely light up front. Without him I suspect a play off slot is purely academic and we should use the games to blood some of the younger players for next season.
            https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport...-qpr-1-6693302

Comment

Yesterday’s news

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Yesterday’s news
                Your alive Jeff! Ghislaine must be thrilled.

Comment

Seven more sleeps....

Comment

Do we have any players who have picked up injuries since returning to training? Anyone heard anything?

Comment

Hopefully most players that played against Chelsea in the 7-1 humiliation took a knock sheepster
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The fitness and sharpness of what will be left of squads in the Championship will play a huge part in how this season finishes. I think we could be seeing quite a few shock results.

Comment

Working...
                        X