Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Hoo's opinion is:

"The players haven't even returned to full-contact training at this moment and yet they are now expected to be in a position to play at a competitive level in just three weeks' time," Hoos said.
    I’ve seen it as I said, I’m just putting my opinion forward

Comment

It's a shambles. EFL and clubs were supposed to be meeting next Monday to discuss next steps then EFL unilaterally announce season's kicking off in less than 3 weeks. This is the main gripe that Hoos has but his concerns about having players match-fit and infrastructures in place by then are valid too.
      Difficult to see how such an inept and disjointed league will actually get going. It's not as though we, QPR, have a pressing or valid reason for rattling the cage - we're firmly mid-table with nothing to gain by sabotaging the restart.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        Agree with hoo’s & should’ve consulted clubs like prem did, it’s not the fact of getting players fit, virus is still with us & people still dying
        Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Im with you not like were asking unfit 50 year olds to get match fit, Personally id rather this season get finished than abandon and start when safe to do so for all. Most teams will only play the season out 9 games. if in play offs do at neutral ground 1 leg and a final.Not finishing will leave massive legal wrangles anyway. Get on with it Hoos like rest of the country.
          If only it was that simple

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

If only it was that simple
            it would be if Rick Parry had half a brain, The EFL etc want club to be run in a sensible manner would help if a sensible bloke was at the top of it. i dont see why the rush to get next season sorted when this one needs finishing properly in my opinion. Start next season late and dont have cups that 99% of teams dont want to be in to assist in fitting the matches in. start in september october if needs be.

Comment

Working...
            X