Will we lose BOS & Eze for a song...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we lose BOS & Eze for a song...

...if.the season is declared to be over? Levy must be salivating. We (well Redchap) gave him 8m for a crock. Time to stop being taken for fools. In the form we were in, we could easily have made the play-offs so hope we don't vote to curtail the season as it currently stands. And we should appeal against Sheff Wed getting off/our continuing financial penalty if they vote to call it quits by 51%.

If it comes down to club survival then any price is the right price. With decent sell on clauses I can see Eze going for £10m and Bos £5m in up front payments. Hopefully contract renewals or sell on percentages will make up the difference later on. Right now, cash is king.

Also, what we might lose in the fee because of the football economy we might make up with new signings being cheaper to sign up for next season. A least we have assets that clubs want to buy, other clubs may not be so lucky.

Comment

Don’t say what you really think qpr because we have a couple of clueless people that adore Les for no apparent reason ............

No! We do not sell cheap, that’s not how Brentford do it. We have assets, we really need a smart director of football and we would be just fine

Reality is we have Les and it’s very predictable, the moment I saw Eze was doing well at Wycombe I told my dad that Eze will come back to QPR and be sold on the cheap

Im going to be furious when the predictable happens. As a business man myself of a huge UK company doing very well finically(Didn’t furlough it’s staff because it didn’t have to), I can tell you assets are sold for more then they are worth, not what they are worth to you

This club is a shambles and will remain less successful then Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford unless we change personal, Les is running this club as a his personality, a careless joke
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        Don’t say what you really think qpr because we have a couple of clueless people that adore Les for no apparent reason ............

No! We do not sell cheap, that’s not how Brentford do it. We have assets, we really need a smart director of football and we would be just fine

Reality is we have Les and it’s very predictable, the moment I saw Eze was doing well at Wycombe I told my dad that Eze will come back to QPR and be sold on the cheap

Im going to be furious when the predictable happens. As a business man myself of a huge UK company doing very well finically(Didn’t furlough it’s staff because it didn’t have to), I can tell you assets are sold for more then they are worth, not what they are worth to you

This club is a shambles and will remain less successful then Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford unless we change personal, Les is running this club as a his personality, a careless joke
        Paper round still going well then ?

Comment

I would be very disappointed to see either of them sold on the cheap although it wouldn't surprise me if they were. I would at least expect a 25% sell on fee as a bare minimum to be included as well as add ons for appearances, trophies and caps.

Comment

Newcastle now rumoured to he interested in Eze, so there may be a few clubs putting in bids. I hope he has a good end to the season, great weather and a good rest, he may have a blinder. Newcastle will have plenty of money if their takeover goes through.

Comment

Season to restart on June 20th

Comment

The restart was always going to happen at some stage due the legal issues around promotion and relegation. Looking forward to hear about the TV coverage

Comment

Working...
                X