Bundesliga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundesliga

Rightly or wrongly its back, anyone watching it?
    I watched dortmund until 4 up then switched to leipzig game, to be fair both were decent.
    If your watching who do you favour?
    I have to say cologne due to 70's uefa Cup games.

Qpr connection tomorrow, leinster with cologne and polter with Union berlin

Watched it out of desperation for some kind of footaball but not the same .

Comment

Bundesliga is quality, so a very welcome opportunity to watch football again. Can't stop being amazed by Haaland - he is still a teenager.

I hope this scare of playing football again in England can come to an end and that Germany has set an example to follow. It appears to me to be more risky to run the tubes in London than to send 22 young healthy men onto a football pitch.

Comment

It was utterly boring if you’re asking me. Simply not the same without the fans. Therefore, I have just quit my Sky subscription...

Comment

I thought it was decent (probably desperate to see any type of fooball if I'm honest). More important, hopefully it will lift peoples spirits
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I have to admit it was not as bad as I expected, probably helped by the games I watched being decent.
            If that's, what we do here to finish season I'd take it, whether it's right or wrong is a separate debate.
            Actually looking forward to watching it today especially if leinster and polter play.
            This is what no football has done to me!
            Even had a £2 acca on yesterday

Comment

Koln possible starting lineup:
              Horn; Ehizibue, Leistner, Bornauw, Katterbach; Hector, Skhiri; Kainz, Uth, Drexler; Cordoba

Lets hope our boy is playing

Sebastian Bornauw should also start, having recovered from a muscular injury, while former Queens Park Rangers captain Toni Leistner should keep his spot in defence.

That should not say "Former" !!

Comment

HT 1-0 to us ha ha

Comment

I didn't realise BFG was still our player and only on loan to Cologne. Is it one of them loan deals where they are obliged to buy him at end of loan period?

Comment

No atmo , can't get into the Bayern game do switched off

Comment

It's hard watching with lack of atmosphere, it's probably the way the prem here and maybe even championship will get finished this season.
                      I watched yesterday and today, I think that BT sport did OK with it to be fair, the actual games were decent which is a big help.
                      It's pretty naff but it is what it is as they say.

Comment

I watched a few games and agree with some comments posted like the budesliga is enjoyable , but there is a lack of atmosphere which takes some getti g used to.

I will continue to watch them and try to enjoy the games even without fans in the stadium as it's the only way to still watch football .

I agree with Oslo about Haaland. The boy is a big star in the making and i just hope that neither Man Utd or Liverpool sign him as I really don't like those two clubs - old wounds haven't healed, how many games lost to those sides with plenty of dodgy refereeing decisions?

Comment

Why bother? It's the close season - should be used to nice weather and no football. Sheepishly tuning into this Kraut atrocity is just giving the TV companies and men in suits what they want. I wouldn't even watch the remainder of our games on telly played in empty stadiums - it's sickening. Luckily, EFL is inching ever closer to cancelling the season so I suspect it's not something I'll have to endure in terms of 2019/20 season.

Comment

I for one would watch all our remaining home games on TV if each game was under £10 and money helped the club. I'd enjoy seeing the boys running around in the hoops, even without the atmosphere. It may also be the last chance to see BOS and Eze play for the Rs.

But I do understand that some wont be interested in such sterile games and may also have more pressing demands on their cash and may want to play it safe in case redundancy is just around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              I for one would watch all our remaining home games on TV if each game was under £10 and money helped the club. I'd enjoy seeing the boys running around in the hoops, even without the atmosphere. It may also be the last chance to see BOS and Eze play for the Rs.

But I do understand that some wont be interested in such sterile games and may also have more pressing demands on their cash and may want to play it safe in case redundancy is just around the corner.
                              I agree with you, especially about helping the club with payments for watching the games, even if i have already paid for the home games via my season ticket!

The games are rather stale but watching your own side might feel a bit different. Again, I agree, it might be the last chance to see the likes of Eze and BOS playing for QPR.

I dont want the season cancelled because it is always interesting to see the late season surprise results.

Comment

Working...
                              X