• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bid for BOS

£3m from Bruges!! Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sky...gge-for-winger

Their having a laugh at that bid

Comment

Even in today's climate he has to be worth £7m up front rising to £10m. Surely?

Comment

Get ready for the evil Les posts on why he hasn’t signed a 5 year contract and how he will go for peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          Get ready for the evil Les posts on why he hasn’t signed a 5 year contract and how he will go for peanuts.
          You cant force him to sign a new contract and an offer will be accepted from the highest bidder.

Comment

Blimey! BOS in the Champions League..... must be very enticing for him. I'd be slamming in a transfer request ASAP if it were me (but, I have to admit, I am a disloyal mercenary self-centred git)!

Comment

Get ready for the, we had no option and if no one else is willing to bid we must accept nothing. We are recovering from the virus. And many more excuses from people who have no idea what an asset is and what it’s worth.

if Luke Freeman went for 4million and he was the highest assist maker in the league, I wouldn’t be surprised to see LES sell our best assets for little money again

Im jealous of how Brentford do things, we are the smallest team in West London now and fans can’t put the blame where it’s due
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                Get ready for the, we had no option and if no one else is willing to bid we must accept nothing. We are recovering from the virus. And many more excuses from people who have no idea what an asset is and what it’s worth.

if Luke Freeman went for 4million and he was the highest assist maker in the league, I wouldn’t be surprised to see LES sell our best assets for little money again

Im jealous of how Brentford do things, we are the smallest team in West London now and fans can’t put the blame where it’s due
                You are the gift that keeps on giving .

Comment

Been waiting for a stupid comment like this & you haven’t disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

You cant force him to sign a new contract and an offer will be accepted from the highest bidder.
                    If les is evil he will make him sign

Comment

What annoys me, is the season hasn't officially ended and even though its hard to believe we do have an outside chance of playoffs.... So how is it fair, or acceptable clubs are now bidding for players. We also will have a number of players out of contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You are the gift that keeps on giving .
                        You’re an absolute clown that has no idea how a football club/business should be ran

You live in fantasy land

Im extremely successful in my field because im
                        ruthless

Levels mate
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

You’re an absolute clown that has no idea how a football club/business should be ran

You live in fantasy land

ruthless

Levels mate
                          How would you get BOS to sign a new contract if his agent is advising him not to because he could make him one of the poorest earners in the premiership on £30k a week?

Comment

You live in fantasy land

ruthless

Levels mate
                            Judging by your posts , I would say your successful job you keep banging on about is a paper round at your local newsagents.

Comment

Brentford will never be bigger than us

Comment

Working...
                              X