Wet spam away 80s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanns View Post
    Ahhh away at Upton Park was the scene for one of the best goals I have seen live, the Clive Allen drag backs. What a bamboozler!!
    Loved watching that goal over and over again. He hardly even celebrated that one but did a few minutes later when he tapped in the equaliser from a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
      Warren Neill against partizan , Ian stewart at Arsenal both at Highbury , Ray Wilkins v Man U?, John Byrne v scum in the 6-0 , David Pizanti I think in the f a cup against wet spam I think and just a few of Adels of course!
      I think chipped goal at Trevor Francis' at Villa is also one of the best ones. But Wegerle's at Leeds is my favourite as he made mugs of Gary McAlister and David Batty in his mazy run.

Comment

A goal that doesn’t get mentioned a lot is a Danny Dichio goal at Wolves from 35 yards in 96/97 season .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          A goal that doesn’t get mentioned a lot is a Danny Dichio goal at Wolves from 35 yards in 96/97 season .
          True, that was a cracker.

What about Nigel Quashie's screamer against Chelsea? Or Andy Gray's winner against Man Utd.

Truth is QPR have scored plenty of great goals.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

True, that was a cracker.

What about Nigel Quashie's screamer against Chelsea? Or Andy Gray's winner against Man Utd.

Truth is QPR have scored plenty of great goals.
            Yeah that Andy Gray goal was a blinder , think he got 2 that day , could never understand why we got rid of him so soon I thought he was a top player . Think it was Trevor Francis that sold him .

Comment

Working...
            X