X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Farm is a No Go

Morning all,

Hope you're all safe and well.

It seems Warren Farm is now a no go although the club are in talks over another location. Any ideas?

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ject-is-halted

Clearly the club feel this new site is the better option.

Comment

Clearly got fed up waiting for the Opposition to back down, done the right thing in my eyes, can't just keep waiting and waiting and waiting, whilst courts decide. Area has lost chance of having state of the art training and sports facilities, which will no doubt now become flats eventually.

Comment

Hope the protesters get what they deserve on the site 3000 homes would do nicely, then the local community can take it out on the handful of wa##kers that objected to it, that done them out of a first class community sports centre.

Comment

Don’t know what to make of this . The economy is in bits and our owners may think chucking money at this now ain’t for them .Or we may well have found a different property that may well turn out to be better for the club .

Comment

What a waste of time and money that was
            beatmydemons.com

Comment

I think our lit are running the Leicester
              training ground site it is mental here nothing will ever get finished #### a office to say the least

Comment

a r s e about face nothing to do with office lol

Comment

Seems like The alternative could be a better option with less legal wranglings. It’s a freehold site as well whereas I think WF was leasehold(?) so we could do more what we want with it.

Money wasted I guess but the intention definitely seemed to be to develop WF and this new site might only recently been made available.

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...r-warren-farm/

QPR CEO Lee Hoos said: “We are in advanced discussions regarding the freehold of another site which we decided to pursue when the opportunity to acquire the site came up

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

QPR CEO Lee Hoos said: “We are in advanced discussions regarding the freehold of another site which we decided to pursue when the opportunity to acquire the site came up
                      Must be true then....

Comment

OUR NEW ANTHEM THE THEME TO LOONEYTUNES QPR ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Must be out of London where there land is cheaper. Why not have training facilities around the Reading area. It's only 30 miles outside of London.

Comment

What will hit the locals is when their rates go up to compensate the loss of revenue from us for this expensive to maintain dog crapping site.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              OUR NEW ANTHEM THE THEME TO LOONEYTUNES QPR ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH
                              Reckon we're more Benny Hill theme tune. Y'know, that song that sounds like it's played on a kazoo whilst Benny chases dolly birds and bald fellahs. Can you take a kazoo into games???? Come to think of it, I've still got my vuvuzuela in the attic somewhere......

Comment

Working...
                              X