Michael Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Robinson

Passed away , RIP , will always be in rangers hearts for that goal at Chelsea from the half way line .

That goal is an abiding memory for me. Thank you Michael Robinson and rest in peace.

Comment

https://youtu.be/yHdwlkkI_84
      I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Goal for Alan McDonald in that game too. RIP
        I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

RIP Michael, will always be remembered in Rs folklore for that goal, we were right under the cosh at the time too. 61 far too young

Comment

So sad & so young, it was a pleasure to see him score that goal at Chelsea, always gave his all & shame about his injuries cost him, RIP Michael

Comment

RIP.
              Finding it annoying a lot of the reports not mentioning he played for us.
              I will never ever forget that goal at the bridge, means a lot to me as I've mentioned a few times on here.

Comment

I was there that nite , great win for us . Annoying all over media ex Liverpool but expected . RIP michael

Comment

Not forgetting his winning goal in the Milk Cup Semi Final Replay at Anfield great hardworking midfielder RIP

Comment

I always remember him for a "non-goal". That fantastic 2-2 draw at Anfield in Milk Cup semi-final that took us to Wembley 3-2 on agg. Both our goals were OGs by LFC players but Robho was on the scene for one of them and wheeled away in wild celebration as if he'd scored it, right in front of Kop too! None of that muted celebration malarkey when players score against an old club...... he was loving it!
                    Sad to hear of his demise, particularly at such a young age. RIP Michael.

Comment

RIP... sad news, that goal at the bridge was one of my best memories as an Rs fan. x
                      beatmydemons.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        RIP Michael, will always be remembered in Rs folklore for that goal, we were right under the cosh at the time too. 61 far too young
                        I remember it well. RIP Michael Robinson.

Comment

RIP Michael and thanks for that goal.

Comment

Working...
                          X