Going to be a new ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be a new ranger

just found out I'm going to have a son so need a qpr suit for him any ideas where I can get one from? No rush not due till October lol

Spooky.

Was telling my eldest (now 16) only a few hours ago.
    How when he was born, that the first thing he did was to start crying, then when the nurses took me and him to a small room to be cleaned and weighed ( him not me!)
    She asked if I had bought any clothes for baby and I proudly handed her a QPR baby grow.

She put him in it and he started to cry even more!

Having held his own season ticket now for the last 12 years.
    He's actually quite chuffed that the very first bit of cloth to ever touch his skin was emblazoned with the club name and crest.

I bought the baby grows from the club shop..

Good luck Hoopsman I hope it all goes well for you all.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
      just found out I'm going to have a son so need a qpr suit for him any ideas where I can get one from? No rush not due till October lol
      Well done.
      Get a few more on the production line will you, do it for the Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
        hopefully in the club shop in October when this virus is over...….other than that, get the missus knitting for the next 6 months with his name on the back.

any names yet...….oh, congratulations young man.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          Spooky.

Was telling my eldest (now 16) only a few hours ago.
          How when he was born, that the first thing he did was to start crying, then when the nurses took me and him to a small room to be cleaned and weighed ( him not me!)
          She asked if I had bought any clothes for baby and I proudly handed her a QPR baby grow.

She put him in it and he started to cry even more!

Having held his own season ticket now for the last 12 years.
          He's actually quite chuffed that the very first bit of cloth to ever touch his skin was emblazoned with the club name and crest.

I bought the baby grows from the club shop..

Good luck Hoopsman I hope it all goes well for you all.
          Thanks mate club shops shut due to corona it best open up again before oct

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Well done.
            Get a few more on the production line will you, do it for the Rangers.

thanks mate got 2 girls already they both had qpr teddy's with them but this time calls for the blue and white

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

hopefully in the club shop in October when this virus is over...….other than that, get the missus knitting for the next 6 months with his name on the back.

any names yet...….oh, congratulations young man.
              Thanks mate I'm going for stan but she won't have it . She can't sew a button on so no chance of knitting .going to look for someone who can make one

Comment

Well done , congrats x

Comment

Some good ones on there thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    Well done , congrats x
                    Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                    X