2010,2011 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010,2011 season

just watched the season review on the web site.
    what a team we had,
    Remember being at most of the games.
    Bought back fantastic memories.
    In my opinion for what it's worth,
    Paddy kenny best keeper we ever had.

He had a great season , kept so many clean sheets ... My little boy was playing with his kid both around the same age up at Barnsley ... They played us off the park that nite but Adel got a goal in the 1st minute if my memory serves me and they threw everything at us .. we won 0-1

Comment

I watched it too - amazing how many draws we had (16)- although adel was the obvious star - so many games were not lost by that amazing defence!

We only conceded 32 goals in 46 games - 10 better than the next team Swansea - but were the 7th top scorers with 71

also the other thing is how you forget about some of the Players - i would not have thought that Shittu , Agemang and Buzacky were part of that team.

Comment

Paddy Kenny was so good, he didn't deserve to get shafted out the team like he did

Tommy Smith is a name not many talk about but he had a solid time that year too
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          Paddy Kenny was so good, he didn't deserve to get shafted out the team like he did

Tommy Smith is a name not many talk about but he had a solid season that year too
          Tommy's equalizer from the spot against his pompey

Comment

Cardiff away was a cracking day out,St Georges day if i remember rightly?

Comment

Helguson and kyle walker were immense that year

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Tommy Smith is a name not many talk about but he had a solid time that year too
                Agree about Kenny.

The way Hughes treated him (and a few other ones from that squad) is about the worst things that man did to QPR. Kenny had a more than competent season in the Premiership and was a hell of a lot cheaper than Green and Caesar.

I was surprised at how many draws QPR had in that season, but it was great to watch those highlights and some cracking goals too.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Agree about Kenny.

The way Hughes treated him (and a few other ones from that squad) is about the worst things that man did to QPR. Kenny had a more than competent season in the Premiership and was a hell of a lot cheaper than Green and Caesar.

I was surprised at how many draws QPR had in that season, but it was great to watch those highlights and some cracking goals too.
                  ​​​​​​
                  Agree . Tommy Smith wasn’t given a fair chance either.

Comment

Working...
                  X