Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Swindon - roads and town centre empty.

Hopefully starting the NHS deliveries on Wed to give me something to do. Got to get the clearance first to make sure I dont run off with all the drugs.
    Good luck to you mate

Comment

out jogging round Wormwood Scrubbs most early mornings used to pass the same4 runners pre virus ,now it's a good 50.So the opposite ,the streets around the Bush are empty
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

It's noticeably quieter where I am in SE London in terms of cars and shops being closed. A lot calmer and quieter at night too.

I usually go out around 17:30 after work, and there are a lot of people doing the same. I've noticed an increase in runners, but that's to be expected.

If you're in the Brockley/Honor Oak/Nunhead/Forest Hill area and you see someone in QPR shirt running it's probably me!

Comment

It's very quiet tbh,with less traffic and not many people out and about. I have been out a couple of times over the last 10 days or so to do a it of shopping or to get some exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Like Christmas days !!
            Yes, it is very much like Christmas every day (Elvis P sang about why can't every day be like Christmas), well the volume of traffic, people out and about, or open shops is and yes, it is cheaper as Wormholt says.

Comment

apparently people ripping down 5g transmitters/ariels, blaming 5g on the corona virus.

anyone witness this yet?

plus, looks as if the weather is bringing out the crowds.

Comment

Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire. Born in Tooting. Thankfully we've got a decent sized garden so I can potter about, I'm doing the food shopping but it's not nice, gets me right on edge. Wife works for the NHS from home at the moment and our Daughter is doing full school hours at home, although its Easter holidays now. Stay safe everyone, we've got this. U RRRRRRSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
                  Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire. Born in Tooting. Thankfully we've got a decent sized garden so I can potter about, I'm doing the food shopping but it's not nice, gets me right on edge. Wife works for the NHS from home at the moment and our Daughter is doing full school hours at home, although its Easter holidays now. Stay safe everyone, we've got this. U RRRRRRSSSSSS
                  special applause to your wife jim. you and family take care.

Comment

We are still being told to stay home and when you have to shop for groceries or go anywhere in public it is the law to keep a 2M distance from anyone, of course there is nowhere near 100% compliance but most people are trying their best! Stay safe everyone!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

special applause to your wife jim. you and family take care.
                      Thank you, and you and yours.

Comment

Fairly quiet here in Leicestershire, only going out for a few bits for my mum who’s high risk and is 3 weeks into lockdown and not aloud out and quite scary as her next door neighbour is in hospital with the virus. Mainly walkers and joggers but not many people about but unfortunately you still get the odd numpty not keeping the 2 metre distance in the supermarket, even had a family of four turned away from my Sainsbury’s local who all tried to come in and buy ice creams for ####s sake!!! My lad is still working as he’s classed as an essential worker, stay safe and we will all be back soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X