areas you live in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• areas you live in.

I assume a lot on here live all around the country/world.
    hows everyone adapting to this virus in your area, are they sticking to the rules, only out jogging or shopping.

to be honest i'm quite surprised where I live, wormholt road, very few people down uxbridge road and shepherds bush.
    6.00 one morning this week going to work , driving, from the princess vic to westfield, both sides of the road, not one person at say 20 bus stops.
    usually a couple of hundred.

who lives in a nice cul de sac, the coast or even in thick country.....

very quiet, as if people want to get past the peak of this disease before venturing out again
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Here in the city I live in in Southern Ontario it is quiet, I go on my mountain bike ride everyday still and there are other people out and about, some still are not getting the message of social distancing but I suspect they are in the minority! Most businesses are closed! I did do some grocery shopping yesterday and once again most people are doing their best to give everyone space, there will always be exceptions to the rule which is unfortunate!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Fairly remote on UK standards where I am (about 2 hours north of Gator).
        My drives into work are a like a quiet early Sunday morning drive.
        Hitting up Costco later for weekly shop, usually a mini lineup of less than 5 mins to get in whilst they sanitize the trollies, but most people are acting sensible.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Like Christmas days !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Like Christmas days !!
            but cheaper.

Comment

Tayside. I am working during this crisis due to nature of my job, far too many people out in my opinion, would like to know what they are all doing/going, can't all be working.
              Joggers everywhere huffing and puffing as they pass people, I believe more checks are needed as I believe some are not taking this seriously enough, people driving to beach for walking exercise, should stay as close to home as possible.
              Just my opinions, people maybe look at me wondering why I am out, I don't really have a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

but cheaper.
                Well I was thinking nothing open

Comment

I was thinking PJs all day and Chistmas eating routine.

(not thee and me though)

Comment

Roi et in Thailand, still fairly normal here at the moment, the problem was when the Thai government closed down the entertainment venues in Bangkok all the workers lost their source of income and decided to head home to the villages and unfortunately a few took the virus with them so it is starting to spread here now

Comment

https://youtu.be/RZ2oXzrnti4

Comment

A great song from the past Sheep!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Im quite rural here road to golf course and 3 fishing lakes, normally the golfers are starting to pick up but weirdly its just mainly dog walkers which are pi33ing my husky off as has the road to himself

Comment

forgot im between Peterborough and two small market towns in the fens, no mountain rescue round here!

Comment

Swindon - roads and town centre empty.

Hopefully starting the NHS deliveries on Wed to give me something to do. Got to get the clearance first to make sure I dont run off with all the drugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X