Filling the Void

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Yeah because new york city is handling it so professionally with nearly any cases, dearey me they have a President that wants to start up all businesses in 2 wks
    It's one approach though and a brave one that might pay off. When more data becomes clear it may be a legitimate option that if 95% of the population get mild symptoms then only those in high risk categories should go into lock down. But there are signs that the young without pre-existing medical issues are dying so it's a little early to say one way or the other.

I may have had a mild version in Jan, but if not the sooner I get it and get over it the better. I just hope I dont get the serve version, but you cant stay in indefinitely! There still isn't an Aids vaccine 35 years after it came about and I'm not expecting COVID19 to be any different

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Be careful what you throw out from the shed. You know all those bits you keep because they'll come in useful, but don't know how. Well I threw them all out last year and now realise how useful they'd be now, especially the empty peat and compost bags !!
      I poked my head in yesterday but couldn't face it. Today I needed my cro-bar (don't ask!) but just couldn't find it amidst the chaos in there.... I couldn't even find any free floorspace to stand on. I don't intend to throw anything out but tomorrow I really must sort it out, tidy it up and implement some sort of "system" to where it all goes. BTW, it's only a modest 7'x4' jobbie but I seem to have somehow put 24000 things in it.

Comment

Anyone finding that p0rnhub streaming has slowed down recently?

Comment

Anyone banging pots and pans at 8pm tonight?
          That's not a sexual question

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            No, I always change hands at 99

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              America and Canada are fu cked up with their gun laws the only problem is that the American people are also fuc ked up so not rocket science why it all goes so badly wrong
              Oi, noooo. I agree about American gun laws, but up here, it's a lot different.
              I can't just waltz into Walmart and pick up an AR15 with a single piece of ID.

I had to attend a 2 day gun safety course, then submit an application to The RCMP, who do a thorough background check, even my wife had to co sign my licence application stating I am not dangerous

I have to have a government approved gun safe secured to a wall beam or the floor, trigger guards on every gun, breach guards where applicable, and my ammo has to be stored in a separate location in a fire proof lock box.

Every gun and every bullet I buy, I have to present my gun licence, which when scanned, updates the government database to what I own. And local Police are made aware, and if requested, I have to allow law enforcement into my house to check everything is in order.

The part of Canada I am in has many hunters, and every gun owner I know (which is almost everyone I know up here), follow the same procedures above.

We are responsible gun owners as I don't know of any shootings in my area.

Toronto has its issues, but compared to any city USA, it's mild in comparison.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I poked my head in yesterday but couldn't face it. Today I needed my cro-bar (don't ask!) but just couldn't find it amidst the chaos in there.... I couldn't even find any free floorspace to stand on. I don't intend to throw anything out but tomorrow I really must sort it out, tidy it up and implement some sort of "system" to where it all goes. BTW, it's only a modest 7'x4' jobbie but I seem to have somehow put 24000 things in it.
                Ah memories.

I'll start with that and pick it up.

Good it's a start, now where shall I put it?

Oh, #### there's no horizontal surfaces.

Comment

​​​​​​

Comment

Apparently all the streaming services are dialing down the picture quality of their offerings in order to cope with the extra demand at the mo'. Bit rich given NowTV and Netflix make you pay extra for a higher definition picture. Old buffers like me still have my 80s jazz-mags to fall back on at times of internet strife though, small issue being they're in my shed somewhere........

Comment

Pages will not only be stuck together, but suffering from mildew as well then

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Pages will not only be stuck together, but suffering from mildew as well then
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

See ya Fraggs
                          Look after yourself mate, stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                          X