No announcement yet.

Not Rangers related, but very important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking out of my window , loads of people walking by . Half the cars not in the car park .... People are not listening . Boris will bring in a total lockdown soon

Comment

Looking out the window here. OK its residential. There's the odd car goes by. Buses still operating but they look empty. Most times you look out of the window there is someone (different people each time) taking exercise or walking their dog but keeping distanced.

We have a railway station nearby, the road by it is usually full of 40-50 commuters cars parked. Yesterday there was but one, and that looked like it had been left from another day.

So its all very localised. Doesn't seem we need a lock down here in West Sussex.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Look after yourself Gats
        Thanks Dave, you as well! I'm going to get into watching my archived QPR matches while I'm in lock down!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Looking out of my window , loads of people walking by . Half the cars not in the car park .... People are not listening . Boris will bring in a total lockdown soon
          Yeah, we need to abide by the request

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Thanks Dave, you as well! I'm going to get into watching my archived QPR matches while I'm in lock down!
            Yeah me too.
            I have still got vhs tapes of QPR goals, games we won I used to tape off motd and keep.
            The only one I don't have, and I can't find anywhere is a game near the start of one season v West Ham away.
            Rangers tonked um 0-4 and I forgot to set recorder.
            No +1 or repeats back then.
            I still haven't seen those goals to this day

Comment

Yeah me too.
              I have still got vhs tapes of QPR goals, games we won I used to tape off motd and keep.
              The only one I don't have, and I can't find anywhere is a game near the start of one season v West Ham away.
              Rangers tonked um 0-4 and I forgot to set recorder.

No +1 or repeats back then.
              I still haven't seen those goals to this day
              If it's the match I'm thinking of Clive Allen scored a wonder goal, he turned 3 or 4 defenders around then finished cooly, I have it on a Beta tape somewhere!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Yeah, we need to abide by the request
                Regents park full of runners cyclists etc

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Regents park full of runners cyclists etc
                  I dunno Bill
                  I suppose they will say they are exercising

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

If it's the match I'm thinking of Clive Allen scored a wonder goal, he turned 3 or 4 defenders around then finished cooly, I have it on a Beta tape somewhere!
                    No mate it was a game in the 90's.
                    Sir Les scored at least one I believe, Ray Wilkins was with us then too.
                    I'm sure we won 4-0 ?

Comment

Local town council on the troll I reckon.
                      They have waived all parking charges in their car parks.
                      We're not allowed out!!!!....

Comment

They aren't really waiving the charges though - the traffic wardens aren't allowed out either so can't enforce them. They are just spinning it like they are doing us all a favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                          They aren't really waiving the charges though - the traffic wardens aren't allowed out either so can't enforce them. They are just spinning it like they are doing us all a favour.
                          LoLsneaky baskets

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                            Hold on though. We have smart Council Car Parks that take your registration number when you drive in. You input your reg'n no. at the pay machine when leaving, and the barriers recognise you've paid and lets you out.

So again there are variations depending where you live, local councils etc.

Comment

Think this fits this thread:

https://www.westlondonsport.com/fulh...-league-season

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Hold on though. We have smart Council Car Parks that take your registration number when you drive in. You input your reg'n no. at the pay machine when leaving, and the barriers recognise you've paid and lets you out.

So again there are variations depending where you live, local councils etc.
                                Jeez, I've never seen one of those. One of the benefits of living well away from any major city, I guess.

Our local Sainsburys tried implementing something similar but our small town has another 4 major supermarkets and several co-ops etc. so everybody avoided Sainsburys until they scrapped it.

Comment

Working...
                                X