Not Rangers related, but very important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Rangers related, but very important

Will all the total brain dead, selfish #######s who are traveling to isolate in Devon, Cornwall, Wales, lakes etc stop right now!!!
    Londoners are running to these areas for their second homes, selfish ####s.
    You are not welcome, and if I bump into you, you will be left in no doubt.
    Stay at home..#HealthoverWealth

Selfish brain dead morons

Comment

The Govt should mobilise the army onto the M25 and shoot anyone who tries to escape into the safe zone.

Comment

You're right, it's not QPR related and should be posted in

'QPR FREE ZONE'
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          You're right, it's not QPR related and should be posted in

'QPR FREE ZONE'
          Although, it could be said that this virus is QPR related, don't know if you noticed

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Will all the total brain dead, selfish #######s who are traveling to isolate in Devon, Cornwall, Wales, lakes etc stop right now!!!
            Londoners are running to these areas for their second homes, selfish ####s.
            You are not welcome, and if I bump into you, you will be left in no doubt.
            Stay at home..#HealthoverWealth
            It sounds mutter better to move some people to more densely populated areas to reduce transmission in the society. London is very crowded, so to go to places like Devon and Cornwall, if you happen to have a place down there, seems a rational choice to me. I think it is selfish to try to prevent them from going to their own places, if it can help.

Small places might have weaker health services and they might have problems enough coping with their own inhabitants, but it takes days from you start developing sign of disease till you end up in hospital, so I think Londoners and others would have plenty of time to go home should they fall ill while in the second home

Comment

With you on this one Dave ! Truly astounding how people are behaving and now it seems because of them we will all be on total lockdown. Living on the IOW there is a large elderly population and if people coming to their 2nd homes bring it across with them, this Island could be devastated, so far it has only had a couple of 'official' cases, so fingers crossed it doesn't suddenly take off after this weekends goings on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                With you on this one Dave ! Truly astounding how people are behaving and now it seems because of them we will all be on total lockdown. Living on the IOW there is a large elderly population and if people coming to their 2nd homes bring it across with them, this Island could be devastated, so far it has only had a couple of 'official' cases, so fingers crossed it doesn't suddenly take off after this weekends goings on.
                Can't we use the IoW as a form of leper colony for all infected individuals from the mainland?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Can't we use the IoW as a form of leper colony for all infected individuals from the mainland?
                  I shouldn't have chuckled at that, but I did.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

It sounds mutter better to move some people to more densely populated areas to reduce transmission in the society. London is very crowded, so to go to places like Devon and Cornwall, if you happen to have a place down there, seems a rational choice to me. I think it is selfish to try to prevent them from going to their own places, if it can help.

Small places might have weaker health services and they might have problems enough coping with their own inhabitants, but it takes days from you start developing sign of disease till you end up in hospital, so I think Londoners and others would have plenty of time to go home should they fall ill while in the second home
                    You have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Well #### really is getting real now!
                      16:38 this afternoon I get a phone call on my rest day, from work.
                      I've been told not to come in for the foreseeable.
                      I'm on 80% salary, (thank god the government did this) and told to not do any other paid work, just stay at home.
                      Hunker down people, and try and stay healthy, this is frightening

Comment

It's getting real bad over here as well with the province in a state of emergency and people told to only leave their homes for essentials, prescriptions and groceries, all but essential businesses have been ordered shut! The numbers are climbing daily and our return of residents from spring break and winter vacationing in souther climates will undoubtedly swell the numbers substantially! Please stay safe all!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

I'm a self employed contractor and got my contract terminated today and finish Friday. Fat chance of me getting any financial support. Haven't got any symptom yet so that's the main thing.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            It's getting real bad over here as well with the province in a state of emergency and people told to only leave their homes for essentials, prescriptions and groceries, all but essential businesses have been ordered shut! The numbers are climbing daily and our return of residents from spring break and winter vacationing in souther climates will undoubtedly swell the numbers substantially! Please stay safe all!
                            Look after yourself Gats

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              I'm a self employed contractor and got my contract terminated today and finish Friday. Fat chance of me getting any financial support. Haven't got any symptom yet so that's the main thing.
                              Oh bugger mate.
                              I feel for the self employed, the govt must step up with some sort of financial help.
                              They can't expect people to just go home and starve, it won't happen.
                              Stay healthy sheep

Comment

Working...
                              X