X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seny Dieng

Rave reviews for our lad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...mpionship.html

I watched him play at Peterborough and he pulled of 2 world class saves they were 3-0 up last minute and he saved a point blank header from Toney who's banging in goals for fun showed to me even at 3-0 he's still concentrating.

Him and Kelly at club next season, Lumley had enough chances yep he's young and could bounce back but he just aint good enough simple as that.

Comment

That is a very promising review albeit just on one match, I can see us moving on from Lumley, that would be best for the player and club I think so this lad could very well be in the mix next season!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

I've seen him make quite a few mistakes and our fans are not patient enough and will mock Dieng and his confidence

Hope i'm wrong but that's my gut feeling
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If Dieng can play in front of two solid CBs next season he should have a good chance of making it. The whole defence was a shambles when Lumley was playing so it easy for the lads confidence to suffer when hes picking the ball out of the net so often

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            If Dieng can play in front of two solid CBs next season he should have a good chance of making it. The whole defence was a shambles when Lumley was playing so it easy for the lads confidence to suffer when hes picking the ball out of the net so often

I don't claim to be an expert but pretty sure he would be better off playing behind two CB's.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

I don't claim to be an expert but pretty sure he would be better off playing behind two CB's.
                Pedant. (I thought the same myself.)

Comment

Solid CBs I said.....
                  Rather than the shambles this season.
                  Please do try to read posts properly - there's a good chap.

Comment

Oh dear, oh dear Sheep.

You seem to have missed the point entirely.

My post - "I don't claim to be an expert but pretty sure he would be better off playing BEHIND two CB's."
                    As opposed to your post - "If Dieng can play IN FRONT of two solid CBs"

Comment

Oh dear, oh dear Sheep.

You seem to have missed the point entirely.

My post - "I don't claim to be an expert but pretty sure he would be better off playing BEHIND two CB's."
                      As opposed to your post - "If Dieng can play IN FRONT of two solid CBs"

You absolute rotter - damn you sir!

Comment

No worries Sheep.

It will be the onset of cabin fever, bought about by all this self isolation and social distancing.

Comment

No worries Sheep.

It will be the onset of cabin fever, bought about by all this self isolation and social distancing.
                          Oh yes. I'm off to drink a bottle of wine down the local park, it's the future!

Comment

Working...
                          X