Spurs want Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I've actually seen a woman on speed doing housework, and I can confirm, that was more exciting, more edge of your seat and far far a better entrainment experience than yesterday's curling
    LoL ​​​​​

Comment

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/3-...ottenham-deal/
      3 PLAYERS THAT QPR MUST CONSIDER IN POTENTIAL TOTTENHAM DEAL

Comment

Firstly I would want more than 20m for him if Brummie's are commanding 30m for Bellingham who ive seen 4-5 times and he's only turned up once hold out for a better cash deal, I know its length of contract left related etc but if Man U paid 15m for James im sorry he's shite and no better than BOS.

If they want him pay top dollar for him 1 on loan not really what we need we want ££££ to buy our own then sell on imo.

Comment

Some of them Spuds are deluded.....They need to remember we have THEIR 2 kids who ain't fit to lace Eze's boots !!

https://www.footballtransfertavern.c...-eberechi-eze/

Some Spurs fans do not rate Eberechi Eze highly as the Queens Park Rangers midfielder was linked to a £20 million move to the north London club

Comment

Apparently there's going to be a scramble for English talent in the summer due to employment laws post Brexit so I dont think we'll have any issues selling him. Price might be an issue now with clubs losing games and revenue due rhr virus?

Comment

Amos +£20M if Amos wanted to come someone ss he fits our wage structure ?maybe he doesn't not sure what he's on at spurs. he may want more than we are prepared to offer

Comment

unbelievable how 20 million is the price that we want for him surely 30 million is more like it the guy is amazing
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

[QUOTE=qprted;n2536005]unbelievable how 20 million is the price that we want for him surely 30 million is more like it the guy is amazing[/exchang

It will be disappointing but he will go in the summer but I agree that QPR should ask for more than £20m (and include a 25% sell on fee) because he wont be at spurs too long before the bigger clubs go in for Eze if he continues to improve.

West ham signed Bowen for around 18m although he had less time left on his contract, so maybe a fee in excess of £25m should be sought.

Amos as part exchange might be worth considering depending on how much they value him (not worth more than £5m imo from what we have seen).

They paid £9M for Clarke and he too doesn't look worth more than £5m , so depending on their wage demands I would consider one or both of those in part exchange.

Comment

[QUOTE=stanistheman;n2536011]
                    Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    unbelievable how 20 million is the price that we want for him surely 30 million is more like it the guy is amazing[/exchang

It will be disappointing but he will go in the summer but I agree that QPR should ask for more than £20m (and include a 25% sell on fee) because he wont be at spurs too long before the bigger clubs go in for Eze if he continues to improve.

West ham signed Bowen for around 18m although he had less time left on his contract, so maybe a fee in excess of £25m should be sought.

Amos as part exchange might be worth considering depending on how much they value him (not worth more than £5m imo from what we have seen).

They paid £9M for Clarke and he too doesn't look worth more than £5m , so depending on their wage demands I would consider one or both of those in part exchange.
                    You would reduce the value of the Eze sale price by £5m for Amos? That is the same as us spending £5m on a player. Are we really going to do that when we seem to be doing well by recruiting on the cheap?

We do have debts to our owners of £30m in loans they've made, surely we should try and spend money on lower value players that we can improve whilst trying to reduce some of this debt too?

Comment

I don't see how there can be a summer transfer window whilst there remains an intent to finish this season.

Comment

With clubs in the premier league losing millions in lost revenue I can only see us getting shafted with player sales when the window open. I just cant see there the money in the premier league for clubs to be throwing around £20m on championship players. If we get more than £10m for Eze now I'd be amazed.

Comment

Rumoured to be a friendly lined up against Chelsea. Perfect shop window for Eze and for us to look at their young centre forward, forgot his name. I wonder if this is s mutual trial and if a player plus cash deal is being lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                            Rumoured to be a friendly lined up against Chelsea. Perfect shop window for Eze and for us to look at their young centre forward, forgot his name. I wonder if this is s mutual trial and if a player plus cash deal is being lined up.
                            Think your reading to much into a local friendly, Man Utd playing Blackburn too .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Think your reading to much into a local friendly, Man Utd playing Blackburn too .
                              I know, I think we just need that £20m for the long term future of the club

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

All clubs will be arranging local friendlies over the next 8-10 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X