Got Corona.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    In times of crisis the British have always pulled together, humour is just humour so nobody should be falling out, any joke can offend any one person at anytime depending on circumstances.
    It was only until yesterday I can honestly say I viewed it all as media over reaction, maybe I was burying my head in the sand.
    Uncertain times ahead that's for sure.
    My 80 year old mum is in Swindon hospital with cardiac and blood pressure issues. I am frightened to visit in case I have it and don't know, I work in public transport and have contact with staff and public every single day.
    Time will tell how bad it is or could be.
    On a separate note I have tickets for 2 of the euro 2020 games, who knows if and when that will ahead.
    But he's a turnip, or a swede as he calls himself.
    I mean Abba and Volvo is all they have.
    Humour as you can clearly see from this and other posts are not his forte.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

But he's a turnip, or a swede as he calls himself.
      I mean Abba and Volvo is all they have.
      Humour as you can clearly see from this and other posts are not his forte.
      Is this how u ignore? Your memory is maybe shorter than the numbers counting up to your IQ.....but I’m sure that can’t be possible.

Comment

Think this is a serious subject enough without you 2 having a spat.

Comment

Come on guys its sensitive times and we all deal with it in different ways and have the same worries.

We've all vented off a bit of steam today but there's nobody here with any nasty intent.

Just had a beer with two mates - one flies weekly across Europe and the other who works in the south of France, and works with Italians and south Koreans. We're all ####ed, so, after a few beers, Swede may be right? Or am I just ####ed?

Comment

[QUOTE=swede;n2535945]

Is this how u ignore? Your memory is maybe shorter than the numbers counting up to your IQ.....but I’m sure that can’t be possible. [/QUO

Deleted

Comment

Not sure why some are getting their knickers in a twist over a crap joke?
              Being ex forces you needed a gallows style humour which at times was needed to get you through the day,this is no different,everyone deals with it in their own way and as someone else said if it aint for you just walk on by.
              Whilst this is serious I feel the media have over hyped this leading to panic buying and people thinking the apocolypse is upon us,yes there will be deaths from it but there are far more deaths from other disease on a daily basis so a little perspective is required.
              Take simple precautions chin try to live life as normally as possible and dont let the b@gger get you down.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

would result in circa 792,000 deaths in the UK alone.
                That’s one way to solve the housing crisis
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

poor taste Swede. AGAIN
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    poor taste Swede. AGAIN

Comment

My nephew has got it and the whole house is in lockdown.

Comment

My boss has it and so does his wife who already has respiratory problems. I've developed a tickly cough and I'm just waiting for it to develop into something more serious. Hopefully it's nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                          My boss has it and so does his wife who already has respiratory problems. I've developed a tickly cough and I'm just waiting for it to develop into something more serious. Hopefully it's nothing.
                          Fingers crossed for you all. Keep us all updated on how you're keeping.

Comment

Not good fellas ☹️

Comment

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronav...arzo%20ITA.pdf

Comment

Humour in any form on this subject is not dealing with it.If anything it shows a lack of security and self belief and all that goes with it.

Also it depends what age group you fall in among many other vulnerable people of which i am.

This leads me to believe that this subject should not be laughed about and certainly not joked about.

Comment

Working...
                                X