X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Corona.....

......and it really sucks. Never again.

Sorry to hear that Swede.

How long have you had it and what symptoms are you getting?

Please keep us updated as we'll be getting it soon!

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

......and it really sucks. Never again.
      I prefer peroni

Comment

Get well soon, my little nephew has it too.

They said on the radio that we'll all get it at some stage.

Comment

I'm a bit worried I've got croona virus too.

Been singing Frank Sinatra songs all day.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Sorry to hear that Swede.

How long have you had it and what symptoms are you getting?

Please keep us updated as we'll be getting it soon!
            Bought a sixpack friday, talked more than I usually do and sang songs I later felt ashamed of. Tasted like water - never again. Hope you won’t be getting it.

Comment

I love a laugh and joke as much as the rest of you, but I can't emphasis how serious this is. 1 person started the spread of this and the way our government are more concerned about the economy over health is scary. In may I doubt there will be these kind of jokes
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I lost an old friend to it yesterday. He had underlying health issues but they were perfectly manageable.

I'm not criticising this thread in any way though - this is one of those times when you have to laugh, as long as it's not directly at someone's expense.
                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

My father is 78 with type 1 diabetes and I'm very concerned that he might catch this. Each to their own on the joke front......

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    I love a laugh and joke as much as the rest of you, but I can't emphasis how serious this is. 1 person started the spread of this and the way our government are more concerned about the economy over health is scary. In may I doubt there will be these kind of jokes
                    Agreed. Boris wants 60% of the population to get it for herd immunity, that's 39.6m people. With proper statistics they hope the death rates will be circa 2% which makes it 20x more deadly than flu and would result in circa 792,000 deaths in the UK alone. Scary times ahead.

Comment

I wish you all the best Sheep. Its a very worrying time for those with loved ones that are elderly or otherwise frail.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                        I wish you all the best Sheep. Its a very worrying time for those with loved ones that are elderly or otherwise frail.
                        Cheers pal and fingers crossed and sorry to hear about your loss. Any type of illness my father gets his readings go mad and he becomes a shadow of himself. I fear for him if he gets this, but he lives in a rural area so its easy to keep away from crowds. But I think its inevitable he'll he'll catch it eventually and theres no vaccine or anti-viral drugs in sight!!

Comment

The way the government allowed Cheltenham to go on as its a big earner for country is a joke.

Many companies may go to the wall over this virus but UK government telling us to carry on and delay the peak until the summer as the NHS is in a better position then comes down to Multiple governments cutting cost for OAPS allowing to many EU settlers and not supporting the NHS with investment. its not one persons were in this position but the suits that spoke last week were after a convenience for the NHS to be equipped rather than equipping it in the first place and let it run by targets and fines for falling them on paper thin margins of success and failure.

Rant over

Comment

The op is a moron, that just hasn't grasped humour at all.
                            Even the attempted joke is so old it's next to the T-Rex at the museum

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              The op is a moron, that just hasn't grasped humour at all.
                              Even the attempted joke is so old it's next to the T-Rex at the museum
                              Heard that overly-scared people are most at risk.

Comment

Working...
                              X