Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone

Not going Saturday cause of Covid 19 ?

No I'm not going because for the last five or so years at least, the football has been absolutely diabolical.

OK, this year may have broken the mould, but I've heard it all before , and when I turn up it reverts to diabolical again.

If you're going though, don't forget to wash your hands - frequently.

Comment

'Er indoors has just had me go around the supermarket wearing rubber gloves. FFS!

We now have about a 100 loo rolls and a dozen liquid soap dispensers.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        No I'm not going because for the last five or so years at least, the football has been absolutely diabolical.

OK, this year may have broken the mould, but I've heard it all before , and when I turn up it reverts to diabolical again.

If you're going though, don't forget to wash your hands - frequently.
        that will require the taps in the toilets in SAR actually working!!!

Comment

Yep my son doesn’t now want to go so for the sake of a game so going to give it a miss. Media have hyped it up for sure as is being shown in our supermarkets but not fair to force him.

Comment

I'll be going , fk the virus

Comment

More chance of catching the virus in Shepherds Bush market than in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                Same here .

Comment

I'm going.

The risk isn't from being at the match, its from traveling to and from the game (if you get the train/bus) and drinking in crowded pubs before/after.

If you live with an elderly person or are elderly yourself and/or have other health issues you might want to give it a miss.

If they're going to start playing behind closed doors I hope it kicks in after the Charlton game!

Comment

Well me and the lad are going, besides the way things are going this might be the last one this season. Got train tickets booked for the Fulham, Wigan, Middlesbrough and milllwalllll matches as well as a hotel for Middlesbrough.....going to cost me a bit of dosh as no doubt won’t get a refund but not a lot we can do to be honest.

Comment

Peak's not forecast until end of May, so we might get away with it.

Comment

You can't be closing schools and then letting footy go ahead, it doesn't make sense. Reckon all spectator sports will be suspended within the next few days....Maybe match tomorrow will get in before the suspension but after that I reckon that's yer lot.

Comment

I thought they weren't closing schools yet?

What might stop the footie though is players getting the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            DITTO

Comment

Yep I’ll be there

Comment

Working...
                              X