Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite QPR Moments?

Hello all,

The purpose of this thread is to feature the best moments from the past and present of the team.

I was wondering if any of you could reply to this thread with your favourite moments. If you have a link to a video then it would be greatly appreciated but if you do not then it is no problem, please just write the moments. I hope that this thread brings back nostalgia to some of you who may have forgotten the best moments from the past.

I like to spend my free time uncovering hidden videos online of football moments, not only from television angles but also from unseen perspectives recorded from the stands.

If you have posted your favourite moments on this thread, expect to see many of them on my Twitter account in the upcoming weeks here;

https://twitter.com/Footyments

I hope that I can give you some great memories!

I will be back regularly to post great media content that you will like.

Thanks for your time!

Will you be earning out of this?
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Getting a BJ on the centre circle after a corporate event.

Comment

Mackies winner v Liverpool , our equaliser on the 82 final , furlongs winner after being 2 nil down at home to.leicester , beating Chelsea helguson penalty ... Plus hundreds more ..

My favourite after losing the PO final to Cardiff , a cardiff fan walked into the middle of us and went " ha ha ha" this old boy well into his 60s walked thru the crowd and knocked him unconscious with one punch
        .. 100 QPR fans applauded him

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Mackies winner v Liverpool , our equaliser on the 82 final , furlongs winner after being 2 nil down at home to.leicester , beating Chelsea helguson penalty ... Plus hundreds more ..

My favourite after losing the PO final to Cardiff , a cardiff fan walked into the middle of us and went " ha ha ha" this old boy well into his 60s walked thru the crowd and knocked him unconscious with one punch
          A similar incident happened in the Loft against Chelsea in the late nineties, a scum fan came looking for trouble down the front of the Loft where we were standing, shouting “who Rangers here”, he lasted 3 seconds before he was lying on his back, that started quite a ruck.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Furlong's winner v Oldham in the 2003 Play off 2nd leg, promotion at Hillsborough 04, Austins winner v Wigan in the play off 2nd leg 14, obviously zamoras winner in the final that year also.

​​​​​Loads of good moments but they stand out as huge.

Comment

Like everyone here, there are so many, Dave Webbs last minute winners v Stoke and Man City 75/76, Gerry's last minute penalty v Arsenal in 76, Dave Thomas and Stans Goals v Leeds 76, we were Champions for 10 days, Clive's winner in FA Cup Semi Final, Terry Fenwicks FA Cup Final equalizer, Clive's winner at Elland Road 82/83, Roys Goal at Elland Road setting up a 3-2 win, Jans Penalty save from Malcolm Allen away at Geordies, Charlies Winner v Wigan in Play Off Semi and of course Oh Bobby Zamora because i finally saw Rangers win at Wembley/Cardiff after 3 failures.

Comment

1. A short lived spell under Jim Magilton in 2009, where we scored 4 goals in 3 consecutive games, sparked by an Adel Taarabt wonder goal against Preston in a 4-0 win.

2. Coming back from 4-0 down to draw 4-4 with Port Vale in '97.

3. Oh Bobby Zamora....

​​

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Magic moment.

Comment

Have dragged my Spurs supporting brother along only twice over the years....
                    1992 4-1 including the rarities of a Holloway goal, Wilkins header and Penrice brace.
                    Then 20 years later, a 1-0 win with the Taarabt free-kick that ultimately kept us up and them out of the Champions League.
                    Perfect. Roll on 2032.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

A similar incident happened in the Loft against Chelsea in the late nineties, a scum fan came looking for trouble down the front of the Loft where we were standing, shouting “who Rangers here”, he lasted 3 seconds before he was lying on his back, that started quite a ruck.
                      It has to be done

Comment

Mark Lazarus winner Wembley 1967
                        Same cup run game against Leicester a top 1st div
                        side.Gordon Banks in goal Derek Dougan up front
                        we won 4-2 what a game atmosphere was electric.
                        Both semi final legs against Birmingham.
                        Clive Allen winner at Highbury.
                        6-0 drubbing of scum and Speedy getting sent off.
                        Ishmael Miller winner against Leicester.
                        Aston Villa own goal ensuring promotion for the first time to the top division 68.
                        Hillsborough promotion,2011 promotion,Wegerle,s goal at Leeds,Sinclair goal at home to Barnsley,
                        Dixon nearly putting the ball out of the ground against the Scum from penalty spot.
                        On a lighter note are you Luis Suarez in disguise

Comment

[QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2535684]Getting a BJ on the centre circle after a corporate event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i_btwGghcg

Comment

All above but the game I loved was the 2nd half against the toons finishing 5-5. The atmosphere in the stadium was unbelievable.

Comment

Standing behind the goal in the lower left when Wilkins hit that long range thunderbolt past Grobbelaar, he didn't move there was no point. RIP Ray.

Comment

Working...
                              X