• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And we thought a point was decent...

Wall, having a walk in the Forest!!
    Smiffy claiming a hatrick.
    Not looking forward to them at ours, Rowett has done an amazing job

It still is a decent point. They’re 4th. I’m very much looking forward to playing Millwall. Always great atmosphere. Our young side is looking good.

Comment

Not as good as a win though.
      Wall have conceded the least amount of goals in the division since they appointed Rowett.
      I think they'll be too strong for us.

Comment

maybe. But we have more points at this point than since last time we got relegated.

Comment

Or rather I mean, this season we have more points than we did in all of previous seasons since we got relegated from premiership

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Or rather I mean, this season we have more points than we did in all of previous seasons since we got relegated from premiership
            Good info James, didn't know that.
            Won't deny we are having a great season

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Or rather you could also add, this season we have more entertainment than we did in all of the previous seasons since we got relegated from the premiership.

Comment

What a donkey that Matt Smith is.........cant run, trap a ball....

Comment

Well done Matt smith , this year u can't call games , looks like no one really wants to go up

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    ####in useless eh mate, good job we offloaded that waste of space......

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      ####in useless eh mate, good job we offloaded that waste of space......
                      yeah it’s not like we need a striker.....I mean one we actually own. 1 in 3 for them this season. Another of our assets sold for an ‘undisclosed fee’ = given away for nowt as usual.

Comment

Always thought we should have kept Smith, but with Hugill and Wells in for a certain style of football, perhaps Matt wanted to leave for regular football and we took cash rather than see him leave for free. I believe Les said we nearly got our money on what we paid.

But, it pains to see Wells score 14 and Eze 11 and Smith coming in at 11 too. I would have liked to keep him as a plan B if nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Not as good as a win though.
                          Wall have conceded the least amount of goals in the division since they appointed Rowett.
                          I think they'll be too strong for us.
                          Strong being the operative word.
                          Strong physically.
                          Strong mentally.
                          Strong aerialy

Just strong and compact.

Will be a very difficult game

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Comment

Sarcasm mate......... definitely

Comment

Working...
                              X