Their 2nd Goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their 2nd Goal

Did anyone notice the throw in, leading up to the goal, was a foul throw, back foot 18 inch of the floor or so it appeared from where I was sitting?
    Boooo

Throw ? It was a corner ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Throw ? It was a corner ?
      before the corner there was a throw from SAR side

Comment

Oh right.

Comment

So many things wrong with the officials yesterday- 11 fouls in the first half - most of which were cynical fouls on Eze and Bos and no yellow cards - the foul leading up to our first goal not deemed a yellow - offsides a plenty not called - poor performance from the 3 men in black

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
            Did anyone notice the throw in, leading up to the goal, was a foul throw, back foot 18 inch of the floor or so it appeared from where I was sitting?
            Boooo
            ....and before that Rangels weak header to Kelly.....

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              So many things wrong with the officials yesterday- 11 fouls in the first half - most of which were cynical fouls on Eze and Bos and no yellow cards - the foul leading up to our first goal not deemed a yellow - offsides a plenty not called - poor performance from the 3 men in black
              No surprise to me ive been on about poor officials for ages.
              Your team can be the best in the world but if the officials are poor and poor decisions go against you are effectively playing 11 v 14 in the extreme

Comment

Sints called the foul throw online . Was like an under 9 kids throw. Almost never seen in a pro game.

Comment

Besides Eze and BOS being cynically hacked down from start to finish, the 2 key decisions that may have cost us the win were the obvious foul throw leading to a corner and their 1st goal looked well offside from any camera angles I've seen which is probably just one!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                    Besides Eze and BOS being cynically hacked down from start to finish, the 2 key decisions that may have cost us the win were the obvious foul throw leading to a corner and their 1st goal looked well offside from any camera angles I've seen which is probably just one!
                    when you look how far ahead he is of our defence there was no way he could have been onside - from my view in SA rd it looked off - but hugills gol in the first half looked onside as well .

Comment

I was sitting right in line with Hogan for their 1st goal he was a good yard off ,, I thought that hugill was off for his 1st half effort from camera angle

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                        Sints called the foul throw online . Was like an under 9 kids throw. Almost never seen in a pro game.
                        This. I am in Ellerslie Road and the linesman on our side was right in front of me, and so I enquired politely how he possibly could not have seen it. It wasn't just off the ground, he nearly kicked himself in the back of the head.

Comment

Working...
                        X