BOS up front / Smyth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOS up front / Smyth

When JH went off yesterday and BOS went CF he looked very good! Great option for next season if we keep him.

When Chair replaced Pugh we had so much pace and energy going forward and the lads worked tirelessly. Paul Smyth, who I think is possibly even quicker than BOS and who can finish would be a great addition to the front 4 next season!

Good point although Smyth seems to be struggling at the moment

Comment

I would think Oteh is ahead of Smyth in the queue right now .

Comment

Smyth is one of those people who had a few good games initially and we all hoped he would kick on. He hasn't and needs to show he can do it at League One level consitently before we should get our hopes up again.

Comment

True saw him at bramhall lane couple of years ago and he looked very sharp. Has flattered to deceive

Comment

Smyth been injured not long started to get back to fitness and Wycombe been going well won’t gelp

watched him come on v Peterborough he’s lighting quick but lightweight, he may benefit for short term loan or very good pre season

Comment

I haven't seen enough of BOS up front to decide if he can play there on a regular basis, he looked good there yesterday, his speed gives us a nice change of pace option!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzer45 View Post
                flattered to deceive
                Fits the Rangers early season promise mould then?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  When JH went off yesterday and BOS went CF he looked very good! Great option for next season if we keep him.

When Chair replaced Pugh we had so much pace and energy going forward and the lads worked tirelessly. Paul Smyth, who I think is possibly even quicker than BOS and who can finish would be a great addition to the front 4 next season!
                  I hope Smyth gets a proper go.
                  I'm sure he can compliment these youngsters we already have.

Comment

Just wonder if he isn't a bit "old regime" can he be made to fit the new style?

Comment

When he faded it was because he was played out wide. He’s a striker through the middle using pace and taking advantage of the likes of chair and eze behind him. Agree he needs to bulk up a little to get a bit stronger.

Comment

When he faded it was because he was played out wide. He’s a striker through the middle using pace and taking advantage of the likes of chair and eze behind him. Agree he needs to bulk up a little to get a bit stronger.
                        I agree with you and needs to be given that chance, just that pace alone hurts the opposition teams.

Comment

there was even a rumour that jack Clarke came on. my god what a waste of space.

Comment

Working...
                          X