if we can hit another eight wins we are in the play offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

By giving them all a leg up!? To be fair, they all seem to be nervous and constantly tripping up don't they? It's galling cos I think this has been a pretty weak league this season and there will be at least two bang average mediocre teams in the play-offs.
    And visa versa 3 teams who could all reach the 50 point mark but still be. relegated .
    very little between the top teams and the bottom teams,look at bottom team Luton for example, we have only won 3 more games than them. I can never remember such a tight league as this season .

Comment

With teams playing each other anything is possible if we go on a run.

Never say never

Comment

I will say it so never
        we have no chance of making the play offs at this stage, I understand that its mathatatically possible but very very very (another 100 verys) unlikely .
        we are still 2 wins from safety ,we need to get there first ,starting by beating Brum on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          I will say it so never
          we have no chance of making the play offs at this stage, I understand that its mathatatically possible but very very very (another 100 verys) unlikely .
          we are still 2 wins from safety ,we need to get there first ,starting by beating Brum on saturday.
          This , we do have some lunatics on this site .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Haha I would say i'm a lunatic dreamer. In standard QPR fashion we will probably get thumped 4-0 tomorrow and be looking over our shoulders again, and all this talk of playoffs will magically disappear.

Comment

We have more chance of being relegated than reaching the play-offs. If you think otherwise I can only assume you've not been following the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

We have some really negative people on here
                also.
                Dare to dream.

I bet you are a real bundle of laughs

Comment

Originally posted by OB1 View Post

Haha I would say i'm a lunatic dreamer. In standard QPR fashion we will probably get thumped 4-0 tomorrow and be looking over our shoulders again, and all this talk of playoffs will magically disappear.
                  Yes after all it is QPR but win well tomorrow and momentum increases and confidence soars and who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

We have some really negative people on here
                    also.
                    Dare to dream.

I bet you are a real bundle of laughs
                    Bill, that made me laugh.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

It's nice/;good to hope that we will win every game we go into . Otherwise what's the point of going ....

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Yes after all it is QPR but win well tomorrow and momentum increases and confidence soars and who knows.
                        Completely agree, take each game as it comes and see where we are come the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          It's nice/;good to hope that we will win every game we go into . Otherwise what's the point of going ....
                          To get on the Gezzer sitting next to you nerves, moaning how pony we are and telling every one that your a company Director.

Comment

Anything could happen and that is why the league is great. The irony is I like many would love to see us in the playoffs but do not want to go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzer45 View Post
                              Anything could happen and that is why the league is great. The irony is I like many would love to see us in the playoffs but do not want to go up.
                              We need the cash

Comment

From Les Propheties by Nostradamus:

”An army of White and blue will conquer the debtridden and rise to the sixth in the spring. The army will get stronger and cometh at the beginning of the warmth with the Wem Bely at their feet. The crown is won and the great city will kneel”.

Comment

Working...
                                X