Originally posted by Undecided View Post
      Are we seriously considering this?

No

Comment

Play-offs

Comment

Dare to dream

Comment

If I can pick 6 lottery numbers correct I can pack up work and sent postcards all year round

Comment

There is optimism and the glass half full side of life but even so, even I am not looking at the Play offs, stay up and I will be more than happy.

Comment

Jesus wept!

This season in the league it took us 20 games to win 8 games. That was skewed by us improbably winning 4 on the spin late Aug/early Sep though.

Going back from today, our last 8 wins have taken 24 games to get. That was skewed by a useless run of no wins from 6 games from end of Oct to start of Dec.

I suppose you could average it out and say 8 wins takes us 22 games to chalk up.

This maybe suggests we'd be likely to get 4 wins from last 11 games? I 'd definitely say 8 wins from 11 games is cloud cuckoo land though.

On the bright side, if we maintain our form of previous matches and get those 4 wins we won't be relegated.

Comment

The FA will probably cancel the fixtures by the end of March due to the coronavirus. So we only have another five games to play!

Comment

Spreading the novel Coronavirus to the teams above us would help our playoff chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      Jesus wept!

This season in the league it took us 20 games to win 8 games. That was skewed by us improbably winning 4 on the spin late Aug/early Sep though.

Going back from today, our last 8 wins have taken 24 games to get. That was skewed by a useless run of no wins from 6 games from end of Oct to start of Dec.

I suppose you could average it out and say 8 wins takes us 22 games to chalk up.

This maybe suggests we'd be likely to get 4 wins from last 11 games? I 'd definitely say 8 wins from 11 games is cloud cuckoo land though.

On the bright side, if we maintain our form of previous matches and get those 4 wins we won't be relegated.
                      Perhaps I should rephrase my earlier comment:

Does anyone in their right mind even for a split second consider this could ever actually happen in reality?

Even in a parallel universe?

Comment

On present form Wigan could make the play offs

Comment

All aboard the Ted express

​​​​​​

Comment

Whilst it’s mathematically possible and we are playing we’ll surely that’s the squads ambition? Take each game as it comes etc. Let’s beat Brum celebrate staying up and see how many points we are off the playoffs after

Comment

Only way to reach the play offs is for them above us lose their games....wont happen. We can control who reaches the play off places tho.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                Only way to reach the play offs is for them above us lose their games....wont happen. We can control who reaches the play off places tho.
                                By giving them all a leg up!? To be fair, they all seem to be nervous and constantly tripping up don't they? It's galling cos I think this has been a pretty weak league this season and there will be at least two bang average mediocre teams in the play-offs.

Comment

Working...
                                X