Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Boro have slapped a £20million price tag on some defender of theirs I've never heard of. I dunno if that's hubris or just a polite way of telling the vultures to eff off? Anyway, it's all hot air until a club or two step forward with a bid or offer for a player isn't it?
    That will be 22yr old Fry. Burnley offered £8m for him. Boro are just trying to push the price up.

Comment

The lad is worth more than £12m
      Totally classy player, strolled past Derby players with ease, or should I say Eze!

Comment

great 2nd half last night shows he can do it, just needs to be more consistent ,and take control of the whole game more often

Comment

My Leeds mate was very impressed with him when they came to HQ. Said their team just doesn't have any creativity and he'd love Eze in their side.

I can see a promoted team buying Eze just in case they only last one season in the Prem. Again, wouldn't be surprised to see Villa chance their arm when Grelish gets sold.

Anything less than £15m up front, £5m more with add ons and a 10% sell on fee will be s disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            My Leeds mate was very impressed with him when they came to HQ. Said their team just doesn't have any creativity and he'd love Eze in their side.

I can see a promoted team buying Eze just in case they only last one season in the Prem. Again, wouldn't be surprised to see Villa chance their arm when Grelish gets sold.

Anything less than £15m up front, £5m more with add ons and a 10% sell on fee will be s disgrace.
            That is probably sensibly what we could get. I could see him being very good in a better side. Regular football here will have done him some good but I would say probably needs to move on maybe not this coming summer but certainly the next one. From his perspective anyway!

Comment

If spuds paid 15m for Clarke and manure the same for James who I think is turd then 15m is not sufficient

why not go big and demand £20m plus add on, we all know he goes awol but ffs James offers Man U nothing but bit pace he couldn’t beat wheelie bins with skill. About time we demand big fees

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                If spuds paid 15m for Clarke and manure the same for James who I think is turd then 15m is not sufficient

why not go big and demand £20m plus add on, we all know he goes awol but ffs James offers Man U nothing but bit pace he couldn’t beat wheelie bins with skill. About time we demand big fees
                Spurs paid £10m raising to £11.5m

Comment

10 mill for Clarke , I've not seen much of the kid but he's done nothing here ..eze had a good game last nite at times he seems to float along

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Spurs paid £10m raising to £11.5m
                    Well at 10m I’d say I’d want double for Eze at least

I’m not knocking the lad as he’s not had much opportunity and can only base it on glimpses but he does need to improve to be worth half his fee imo

Comment

Eze is one of those humble lads that loves playing for us especially while BOS and Chair are here. He’s one we can put a real number on his head and stand firm! His performances will get us £20m+

Comment

I read somewhere that Eze has the best goal involvement for an English Under 21 this season in all top 4 English divisions, being involved in 18 goals.

Without a doubt Eze will command a fee that will break our clubs record for a fee received, the previous being Chris Samba who we sold for £12mil. Personally anything £18mil upwards would be good business.

Comment

You buy your ticket and for years now we see poor to average players with a few exceptions , Eze B O S and Chair these are the sort of players I pay good money to see !

Comment

Working...
                          X